Finding money in the shop
- Hauliers urged to order longer semis. Hayes, Derren // Commercial Motor;1/24/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5519, p11
The article reports on the concerns of trailer manufacturers that they may be overwhelmed by orders of longer semi-trailer trucks from truck operators in the second half of 2013.
- Trailer manufacturers keep rolling. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p26
The article discusses the highlights of the 71st annual convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) in the U.S. including the participation of 431 guests, a discussion of the annual trailer forecast, and a discussion of the truck fleet industry from the perspective of customers.
- US trailer net orders advance 32% in June. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that U.S. trailer net orders grew by 32 percent to 26,700 units as of June 2015, as stated by FTR Associates.
- NATM heads back to O-Town. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p39
The article offers information on the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) Convention and Trade Show to be held in Orlando, Florida on February 15-17, 2017 which will feature activities including a golf tournament, workshop sessions, and technical forum sessions.
- NATM 2017 Convention Agenda. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2016, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p42
The article features the agenda for the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers to be held in Orlando, Florida on February 15-17, 2016 which will include activities such as a golf tournament, workshop sessions, and technical forum sessions.
- Slow rebound seen for trailers. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p20
The article highlights the speech of FTR Associates president Eric Starks during the 67th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention in 2009 in which he stated a slow rebound for trailer manufacturers. According to him, the trailer manufacturing industry will not see any...
- TTMA convenes in Florida. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information on the annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Convention, held at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Florida from May 16 to 20, 2007. During the convention, trailer manufacturers received a three-dimensional perspective of what the near and...
- Keeping those trailers rolling. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the highlights of the 72nd convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held in JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Topics covered include the positive outlook of the attendees on the business of trailer manufacturers in the U.S., the...
- Tippers. // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p19
The article focuses on the tipping trailer manufacturers in Great Britain. A straight-frame bulker and an aggregate tipper has been launched by Fruehauf Tippers in the 2006 Commercial Vehicle show. Kel-Berg Trailers produces step-framed bulkers with asphalt trailers. Rothdean uses a traditional...