Finding money in the shop
- Hauliers urged to order longer semis. Hayes, Derren // Commercial Motor;1/24/2013, Vol. 219 Issue 5519, p11
The article reports on the concerns of trailer manufacturers that they may be overwhelmed by orders of longer semi-trailer trucks from truck operators in the second half of 2013.
- Trailer manufacturers keep rolling. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p26
The article discusses the highlights of the 71st annual convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) in the U.S. including the participation of 431 guests, a discussion of the annual trailer forecast, and a discussion of the truck fleet industry from the perspective of customers.
- US trailer net orders advance 32% in June. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that U.S. trailer net orders grew by 32 percent to 26,700 units as of June 2015, as stated by FTR Associates.
- Slow rebound seen for trailers. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p20
The article highlights the speech of FTR Associates president Eric Starks during the 67th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention in 2009 in which he stated a slow rebound for trailer manufacturers. According to him, the trailer manufacturing industry will not see any...
- TTMA convenes in Florida. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2007, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p36
The article offers information on the annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Convention, held at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort in Aventura, Florida from May 16 to 20, 2007. During the convention, trailer manufacturers received a three-dimensional perspective of what the near and...
- Keeping those trailers rolling. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2014, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the highlights of the 72nd convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held in JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort in Tucson, Arizona. Topics covered include the positive outlook of the attendees on the business of trailer manufacturers in the U.S., the...
- Tippers. // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p19
The article focuses on the tipping trailer manufacturers in Great Britain. A straight-frame bulker and an aggregate tipper has been launched by Fruehauf Tippers in the 2006 Commercial Vehicle show. Kel-Berg Trailers produces step-framed bulkers with asphalt trailers. Rothdean uses a traditional...
- Bulkers. // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p21
The article focuses on several bulker trailer manufacturers in Great Britain. The Titan Thinwall aluminum waste retailer is one of the products offered by Atlantic Trailers. BMI Trailers produces moving floor trailers and was established in 1999. The clients of JBC Trailers include Glasgow City...
- Plant. // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p31
The article provides information on skeletal trailer manufacturers in Great Britain. Andover Trailer supplies different versions of Goldhofer low loaders. Broshuis Trailers has introduced tri-axled extendible loadbed with hydraulic ramps. Chieftain Trailers offers a variety of trailers for...