Trailer technology takes off
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2014, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p90
The article offers brief information on several trailer/body builder-related products including the ELSA air disc brake (ADB) series from Meritor, the CentriFuse HD (Heavy Duty) brake drums from STEMCO, and the heated light-emitting diode (LED) taillights from Van Straten Enterprises Inc.
- Ken-Tool announces 3 drum air brake slack adjusters. // Fleet Owner;Feb2016, p28
The article features the tools launched by Ken-Tool for air braking systems including Meritor Automatic Slack Adjuster Set, Haldex Slack Adjuster Tool and Bendix Slack Adjuster Tool.
- Skirting the issue. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p8
The author discusses the cost-effectiveness of installing skirts on truck trailers in compliance with a California Air Resources Board (CARB) requirement that aims to improve the fuel efficiency of trucks to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. The state has made available a grant from the U.S....
- Bendix announces brake training school schedule. // Fleet Owner Blog;
A calendar of events for the sessions to be hosted by the Bendix Brake Training School in Owosso, Michigan on March 25, 2014 is presented including a session on the range of air brake system components, a session on the fundamentals of compressed air and a session on tactics for air system...
- Mack Introduces Air Disc Brakes for Vocational Truck Lineup. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/21/2014, p1
The article evaluates Air Disc Brakes from Mack trucks for vocational truck lineup.
- Kenworth makes Bendix brakes standard. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;12/10/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the ADB22X air disc brakes from Bendix, which will be used by Kenworth Truck Co. on its Class 8 tractors and trucks.
- Air disc brakes standard on Petes. // Overdrive;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p52
The article reports on the plan of Peterbilt Motors Co. to build a standard front-axle air disc brakes across its entire Class 8 truck and tractor line.
- Bendix air disc brakes available on Peterbilt Models 382 and 348. // Fleet Owner;Sep2012, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p1
The article offers brief information on the Air disc brakes from Bendix available for the truck Models 382 and 348 from Peterbilt Motors.
- Kenworth makes Bendix disc brakes a T370 option. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/ 6/2014, p4
The article announces the availability of Bendix ADB22X front and rear air disc brakes for Kenworth Trucks' T370 medium-duty conventional trucks.