Ridewell opens Canadian FOB warehouse
- Ridewell opens Canadian FOB warehouse. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2011, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p48
The article announces the opening of a freight on board (FOB) warehouse by Ridewell Corp. in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Survey: Suppliers rewriting contracts to protect against surges in steel prices. Treece, James // Crain's Detroit Business;8/30/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p18
The article reports on a survey by consultants of IRN Inc. according to which most of the automotive parts suppliers have renegotiated contracts to protect themselves against steep surges in steel prices.
- Paccar Parts celebrates 40th anniversary. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 2/2013, p6
The article announces the celebration of the anniversary of U.S. vehicle parts and service supplier Paccar Parts, which has been in the business for 40 years in 2013.
- MAGNET and OSU collaborate. // Toledo Business Journal;Feb2010, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the planned collaboration of the Manufacturing Advocacy & Growth Network (MAGNET) and Ohio State University (OSU) to increase the growth and profitability of the motor vehicle and parts manufacturing industry throughout Ohio.
- Accuride Corp. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/4/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p31A
The article offers information on Accuride Corp., an Evansville, Indiana-based company that designs, manufactures and distributes components for trucks, trailers and other vehicles. It highlights the financial performance of the company for the quarter ended September 30, 2008. The article also...
- New auto components company established in Thailand. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p13
The article reports that the Asian regional management hub of Toyota Boshoku will establish an automotive interior components production company to supply interior parts, filter and powertrain components in Thailand, with the start of production of silencers and other interior parts in 2014.
- Factory productivity. // Monthly Labor Review;May2006, Vol. 129 Issue 5, p2
This article describes the trends concerning labor productivity in the U.S. Labor productivity, which is defined as output per hour, increased in 2004 in each of the four largest manufacturing industries. These industries have more than 500,000 employees. The largest, motor vehicle parts...
- MOTOR VEHICLES & PARTS. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Transportation Equipment;2006 1st Quarter, p113
Two tables are presented which show quarterly and annual revenue, price, cost and profit forecasts for the U.S. motor vehicle and parts industry.
- Seven deadly trends? Roberts, Jack // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 167 Issue 12, p10
The author expresses his views on the state of change facing truck manufacturers, trailer original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and component makers in the U.S. in 2010. He talks about his opportunity to visit the headquarters of Thermo King Corp. in Minneapolis. He offers information on the...