Phillips expands Electrical Harness Division
- Staff accommodation condition deleted. // Planning (14672073);12/3/2010, Issue 1897, p17
The article reports that the proposal of adding a service bungalow to the main house at a countryside was turned down in Sussex, England.
- Lift shaft judged no threat to character. // Planning (14672073);12/3/2010, Issue 1897, p17
The article reports that the installation of a lift shaft at a grade II listed building was approved despite concerns on its historic character in Tyneside, England.
- Eastman hits the heights. // Eastman Notes;Summer2009, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p25
The article reports that Eastman School of Music has celebrated a topping off ceremony to mark the first milestone in the construction of the school's new addition on May 28, 2009 in Rochester, New York.
- Tulare OKs extension for $250M cheese plant. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/24/2014, Issue 324761, p1
The article reports on the extension contract for the completion of the 300,000 square-foot cheese plant of the startup firm CaliCheese LLC in the Tulare, California.
- Planning reprieve a 'recipe for disaster' Wilding, Mark // Building Design;9/28/2012, Issue 2030, p4
The article focuses on the RIBA survey conducted by YouGov which shows that 54% of the public believes that home extensions without planning permission will lead to poorer design quality.
- RFP forms pass USMA muster. Bender, Gerry // Concrete Products;Aug2007, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p72
The article focuses on the design and construction of Jefferson Hall Library and Learning Center's expansion in West Point, New York. Intricate fiberglass reinforced plastic formwork was used to create exterior concrete archways and columns for the expansion. The arch-and-column facade, serving...
- FIRST LOOK CIVIC ARCHITECTS. // Building Design;7/19/2013, Issue 2070, p4
The article offers information on the roof extension plans to the Royals Youth Centre located on Rainham in London, England which was submitted by Civic Architects with the aim to give the centre a new identity in Rainham's varying civic profile.
- Extension work gets under way at Birchall depot. // Wholesale News;Sep2011, Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the two building projects for the extension at the warehousing and freezer facilities at Birchall Foodservice.
- Big Changes Ahead for LVCC. VERNON, TOM // Radio World;7/1/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 17, p3
The article discusses the announced expansion of the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada as of July 2015.