USA Harness expands its capabilities
- USA Harness celebrates 20th anniversary. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p43
The article announces the 20th anniversary of USA Harness.
- USA Harness celebrates milestone. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2010, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p44
The article mentions the 20th anniversary of USA Harness in November 2010 in East Texas.
- Door-to-door time. Sudhakar, Mal // Modern Machine Shop;May94, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p82
Recommends the use of universal machining centers to reduce setups, and increase throughput. Implications of processing workpieces in multiple setups; High potential for machining in the fewest possible setups with the least fixturing, handling and in-process inventory; Applications across a...
- Guidelines for evaluating shop floor programming systems. Herrin, Golden E. // Modern Machine Shop;Dec94, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p146
Presents guidelines for evaluating shop floor programming (SFP) systems. Blueprint programming; Process definition; Tooling and material setup; Simulation and verification; Machine and control integration; Help and tutorial program management; Use of graphics.
- USA Harness salutes longtime customers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2010, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on the recognition of several customers of USA Harness for maintaining relationships of over 20 years with the firm in November 2010.
- Precision cost estimating system key to diversifying machine shop's job base. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan95, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p130
Discusses Westech Corp.'s use of Manufacturers Technologies Inc.'s Costimator Computer-Aided Cost Estimating and Process Planning System in improving overall shop efficiency and diversify the company's job base. Cost estimating and process planning; Communication and planning between the...
- Wizards we all must be. Albert, Mark // Modern Machine Shop;Jul97, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p8
Explains the applicability of computer programs on automating processes in machine shops. Software tools adding to the convenience of computer-aided manufacturing systems; Features of knowledge-based or knowledge-capture programming tools.
- How are you storing programs? Lynch, Mike // Modern Machine Shop;May94, Vol. 66 Issue 12, p162
Focuses on computer numerically controlled (CNC) shops' storage and retrieval of computer programs. Category of distributive numerical control systems; Number of machines involved; Size of the shop; Number of required program transfer devices.
- USA Harness achieves ISO 9001:2008 quality management certification. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2010, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p53
The article reports that USA Harness has received the ISO 9001:2008 quality management systems standard certification from the International Organizations for Standardization (ISO).