Stellar signs Ace Truck Body/Equipment
- Stellar Industries signs two new dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2007, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p21
The article reports on the selection of Pacific Truck Colors Inc. (PTC) and OSW Equipment & Repair Inc. as dealers of Stellar Industries' hydraulic hooklift loader and mechanic service truck and crane product lines. PTC will sell, support and service the full lines of both Stellar products....
- Stellar signs Waters as Mississippi dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the selection of Waters Truck & Tractor Co Inc. as the new dealer for Stellar Industries in Mississippi. Waters Truck & Tractor Co will represent Stellar Industries in the area by selling, supporting and servicing its full lines of hydraulic hooklift loaders and X-Tra-Lift...
- THE UNITED COLORS OF RETAILING. Sokol, David // Shopping Center World;Feb2003, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the increasing demand from retailers to service the urban ethnic consumers in the U.S. Estimation of the annual consumer spending; Developments of the urban market; Assessment of the product choices and shopping experiences. INSETS: Frequent shoppers;Know your customer;On the...
- Suppliers line up for PPAI Fashion and Accessories Show. // Wearables Business;Dec2002, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p20
Lists several promotional product suppliers that will attend the 2003 PPAI Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada in January.
- Gaming 101: Latency Arbitrage. // Traders Magazine;May2011, Vol. 24 Issue 323, p26
The article offers information on Assume Arca, a latency arbitrage method used by high-frequency trader (HFT) in the U.S.
- Natur-Al dealers. // Glass Age;Nov2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p18
Reports that conservatory system company Natur-Al Conservatories has signed up several companies to the firm's dealer network. Companies that signed with Natur-Al.
- Will independent jobbers still exist in the 21st century?. Kaufman, Edward // Automotive Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the problems facing automotive parts jobbers. Views from Jim Walker, formerly marketing director of the RPM Group now a consultant to retailers and jobbers; Suggestions made by Walker in tha areas where jobbers failed. INSET: An overall look at distributors..
- Robert Warde, editor. // Yard & Garden;Mar2005 Supplement, Vol. 28, p3
Presents introduction to the articles which have been published in the March 2005 issue of the journal "Dealer Success Guide."
- Bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings: Some experimental evidence. Ackert, Lucy F.; Church, Bryan K. // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Jun98, Vol. 1998 Issue 9, preceding p1
Discusses the use of experimental economics method to examine bid-ask spreads in multiple dealer settings. Multiple dealer markets; Production of narrow spreads through competition among dealers for order flow; Effects of verbal communication and order preferencing on quoted spreads in multiple...