HECO unveils new logo, revamped website
- NEW LOGO, WEBSITE FOR FARMERS AND HUNTERS FEEDING THE HUNGRY. // Archery Business;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that a brand-new logo and a redesigned website have been unveiled by Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry (FHFH) to refresh the brand and messaging of the organization for a new generation of hunters.
- Cartoon. // Junior Scholastic;3/1/2010, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p24
The article presents questions concerning the significance of making logo for Google web site.
- 3663 demands price comparison site takes down its information. Gilbert, Helen // Grocer;5/11/2013, p9
The article reports on the order issued to price comparison Web site Improvethatprice.com for the removal of information related to 3663 following the use of the foodservice operator's logos and prices without its permission.
- Bugging out. Girardot, Gina // Electronic Media;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p16
Presents information on a Web site which provides opposition against the placement of television company logos in the corners of television screens during programming. Nickname given to these logos; Address of the Web site; Features of the Web site.
- Welcome to the new Web User. Irvine, Robert // Web User;7/2/2014, Issue 348, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including new logo of the magazine, coverage of phone and tablet applications and quiz on website knowledge.
- Design choice: Streetcar. // Marketing (00253650);4/30/2008, p8
The author reflects on the benefits of Streetcar, a car club in Great Britain, to its customers. He explains that the car club is growing and its vehicles can be found in convenient locations on streets in London. He adds that members can avail themselves of a discount if they get their cars...
- Best of the Web. // Design Week (Online Edition);7/15/2011, p3
Several blogs on different topics are discussed including one on the website "The Wheel of Concept," which focuses on becoming a rockstar, another on the website the News of the World which invites users to create logos, and one on the Pizza Express' series of "translated" menus.
- Online trademark searches available. Donhardt, Tracy // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/28/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p41
Reports on the access of the business enterprises to a web-based system that provide trademark information in Indiana. List of names and logos currently being used; Enhancement of the online trademark searches.
- Clear steps to fair web advertising. Warren, Bill // Mortgage Strategy;12/19/2005, p40
The article looks at the five key requirements of the Federal Services Authority (FSA) for fair website financial advertising material in Great Britain. Among the key areas as being of concern were the prominence of risk warnings, the disclosure of fee information and the unauthorized use of FSA...