Volvo EPA 2010 truck orders above 10,000
- Volvo Trucks adds new PDC in Baltimore. // Refrigerated Transporter;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p15
Reports that Volvo Trucks North America Inc. has added a parts distribution center in Baltimore, Maryland. Area of the facility; Expected orders for parts per year.
- Volvo taking orders for EPA2010 trucks. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Volvo Trucks North America Inc. to allow customers to take orders in its product line to meet the EPA2010 emissions standards in the U.S. It mentions that the taking of orders will use the company's selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology...
- Money talks. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p102
Focuses on information related to the Volvo Trucks North America. Reason for the company's name change; Investigation by the European Union Commission into subsidies granted to Volvo Truck by the Swedish government; Predictions of a decrease in the European truck market, by Volvo's chief...
- Volvo drives truckers online to customize their own rigs. Teasdale, Sara // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p23
States that Volvo Trucks North America is promoting its web site potential to reach customers. What the site offers; Comments from Jim Lesinski, director of marketing communications and research at Volvo Trucks; When the web site was introduced.
- Volvo Trucks rolls out natural gas-powered VNL daycab at MATS. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p46
The article presents information on a natural gas-powered Volvo VNL daycab from VOLVO Trucks North America Inc.
- Volvo Trucks adding factory-installed natural gas option for VNM daycab. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;7/14/2011, p2
The article offers brief information on the Volvo VNM daycabs from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.
- POWER PICKUP. // Overdrive;Feb2011, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the service model VHD truck from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.
- Class 8 vocational models. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 157 Issue 11, p72
Reports that Volvo Trucks of North America Inc. has replaced its Autocar and WG models with the VHD. Configuration of the VHD into different types of truck; Comfort items not normally found on a vocational truck; Technical specifications.
- Volvo Trucks North America Introduces First New Truck of the 21st Century. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p12
Features the VN truck series from Volvo Trucks North America. Design of the Volvo trucks; Use of global development process in developing the trucks; Benefits of the truck series; Physical description of each trucks; Contact information.