Commercial trailer orders remain strong in May
- Trailer orders surge in March. // Overdrive;Jun2010, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p20
The article accounts on a report from ACT Research Co. concerning the increase of commercial trailer net orders in 2010 by 165 percent from March 2009 in the U.S.
- Trailer Orders Up 22% Year-Over-Year: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/29/2014, p1
The article discusses the State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers report published by the Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co., which reveals a rise in net trailer orders for six months of 2013-2014 season, and views of Frank Maly, director at ACT, on a slide in orders in April 2014.
- Total trailer orders exceed expectations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the better-than-expected directionally orders received for total trailers and dry vans in the U.S. in January 2008, on a year-over-year basis. For the month, total trailer orders were 15,411, down 31% year-over-year, while dry van orders were 10,038, a 28% drop on a...
- Utility receives its largest single trailer order yet from Prime Inc. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2014, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p5
The article reports on the receipt by trailer manufacturer Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. of its biggest single trailer purchase order from trucking service Prime Inc. as of October 2014.
- Trailer order volumes slow as order season wanes. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2015, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by the transportation research company Americas Commercial Transportation Research Co., which reveals decline in trailer net orders in February 2015, and presents the views of Frank Maly of ACT on the same.
- Dry van orders increase 27% in February. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the February 2008 trailer orders data from the Americas Commercial Transportation (ACT) Research Co. LLC. The entry notes that dry van orders increased by 27% while total trailers were up by 12%. It also cites year-on-year perspective showing that dry van builds declined...
- Trailer orders 'modestly lower' than expected. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the decline in the trailer orders released by A.C.T. in December 2007. A.C.T. issued a total of 12,378 orders compared with the low-end expectations of 13,000-15,000 by Bear Stearns. It cites the reduction of dry van orders by 18% year-over-year in December. The dry van...
- TWO'S COMPANY. // Motor Transport;7/17/2008, p6
The article reports that Great Britain-based Trans Haul has just taken delivery of its second Montracon double-deck trailer supplied on contract by BS Trailers. It mentions that in June 2008, Leighton Buzzard also added two Scania R480 6x2 tractor units to its fleet as part of an eight-truck...
- Trailers & bodies. // Fleet Equipment;Feb98, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p88
Presents a selection of trailers and bodies for trucks. Rogers Brothers' Ultima Trailers; Fontainer Trailer Co.'s composite telescopic platform trailer, model LTP-4; Jerr-Dan Corp.'s HDL 1100/530 composite body wrecker.