Mack engine orders surpass 10,000 mark
- Ceradyne to Develop Armored Truck Cab Prototype for Mack Trucks. // Ceramic Industry;Sep2006, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p11
This article reports on a purchase order received by Ceradyne Inc. from Mack Trucks, Inc. for a prototype lightweight ceramic armored truck cab. The ceramic armored truck cab features a technology that meets the requirements of the U.S. Army's Long Term Armor Strategy. Ceradyne's FlexKit ceramic...
- Mack Trucks, Inc. Marks End of R-Model Series with Special Edition. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2003, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p8
Features Mack Trucks Inc.'s Special Edition of it R-Model series trucks. Specifications; Design; Contact information.
- A Vision realized. Hartley, Paul // Overdrive;Mar99, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p82
Evaluates Mack's Vision truck designed for long-haul or `super regional' applications. Enhanced features; Exterior features; Vehicle Information Profiler, a high-resolution VGA display monitor mounted in the dash; Engine specifications.
- MACK PINNACLE RAWHIDE. Baxter, John // Overdrive;Feb2010, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p45
A preview of the Mack Pinnacle Rawhide truck from Mack Trucks Inc. is presented.
- Built with stronger frame for work in harsh environments. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2012, Vol. 104 Issue 12, p24
The article offers brief information on the Granite haul truck from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Granite Medium Heavy Duty. // Overdrive;Apr2012, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p45
The article offers brief information on the Granite Medium Heavy Duty (MHD) truck from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Mack rolls out Granite MHD 4x2 truck. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;5/ 1/2013, p10
The article describes the Mack Granite Medium Heavy Duty 4x2 truck model from Mack Trucks.
- Old dog, new trucks. // Fleet Owner;Aug2001, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p52
Introduces the series of Class 6-7 construction trucks from Mack Trucks Incorporated. Features of the Granite series; Models and sizes available for the Mack Freedom series.
- MACK'S MARCH AROUND AUSTRALIA. // Diesel;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that Mack Trucks Inc. conducts a national tour entitled Built for Australia in 2011, which features the Mack trucks including Mack's Metro-Liner, Trident, and Titan models, in New South Wales and Victoria in February and in other places in Australia in March.