Volvo produces 300,000th 13-liter engine
- Hot to Trot. Colby, Eric // Boating;May2004, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p66
Features Volvo Penta's D6-310 in-line-6 diesel engines.
- Volvo Penta enters seven litre zone. // European Power News;Oct98, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p37
Reports that Volvo Penta has launched its TAD740GE and TWD740GE diesel engines. Design of the products; Installation of electronic systems in the engines.
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Volvo S60 D4 diesel. Brooks, Glenn // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);5/12/2014, p6
The article offers brief information on the 2.0 litre Drive-E diesel engine which is smooth, quiet and bursting with torque from AB Volvo.
- Long service without major maintenance. // European Power News;Sep97, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p25
Reports that Volvo Penta's TD610G industrial diesel engine has successfully completed more than 32,000 operating hours without a major overhaul. Use of the diesel engine to power a patented recycling process that evaporates hydrocarbons and contamination in soil and ground water for a safe...
- Two Volvo Penta diesel engines released. // European Power News;May2000, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p21
Reports on Volvo Penta's launch of two industrial diesel engines. Design for mobile applications; Availability as power packs for stationary duty; High power output; Torque characteristics; Engines' compliance with requirements for environmentally friendly operation; Pistons and piston rings...
- Volvo expanding its range for Zone 2 hazardous duty. // Offshore;Jul2003, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p92
Reports on Volvo Penta's offering of diesel engines certified for use in Zone 2 areas in the offshore oil and gas industry. Features of the engines; Upgrade of Volvo Penta's integrated waterjet systems.
- Volvo to Expand Engine, Gearbox Production Capacity. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 208 Issue 6, p76
The article reports on the plan of Volvo AB to invest more than $250 million for production capacity expansion in the production facilities of Volvo Powertrain, its business unit in Sweden. The company's new investment venture aims to increase the production of heavy-duty diesel engines by 20%...
- New from Volvo. Daly, Jim // MotorBoating;Dec2001, Vol. 188 Issue 6, p17
Evaluates the KAD 300 Series diesel engines by Volvo Penta. Design; Features; Performance.
- Volvo turns on the power. // Modern Power Systems;Feb2007, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p29
The article evaluates the TWD1643GE diesel engine from Volvo Penta.
- New IPS Drives. Kreisler, Ken // Yachting;
The article evaluates the product line of diesel motors from the firm Volvo Penta, including the IPS 800 at 600 horsepower and the 670-horsepower IPS 850.