Visteon Reorg Plan Wins Court OK
- Visteon set for reorganization. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Feb2001, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p67
Focuses on the new business structure of automobile parts supplier Visteon Corp., to start in February 2001. Examples of its products; Details on the plan to sell its glass business.
- US: Visteon considers restructuring into two companies - report. Leggett, Dave // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);9/14/2014, p3
The article reports that automotive parts supply company, Visteon Corp., is considering restructuring its business into two separate companies to focus on electronics-based products and climate controls.
- Cutbacks at Visteon for better customer service. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;04/23/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p23
Focuses on the global restructuring plan of car company Visteon. Motivations on developing a restructuring plan; Details on the retrenchment plan of the company; Total after-tax charge taken by the company; Different functions of the company.
- Visteon Files Amended Chapter 11 Reorg Plan. Tarbous, Ken // High Yield Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p28
This article focuses on the amended reorganization plan filed by Visteon Corp. in March 2010 citing improved operating and financial performance.
- Visteon splits operations into 2 units. Wilson, Amy // Automotive News;2/5/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5915, p120
Reports the restructuring move of Visteon Corp. to improve customer service in the United States. Appointment of two regional presidents; Formation of customer teams in each region; Centralization of the manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Reorganized Visteon posts modest profit. Walsh, Dustin // Crain's Detroit Business;5/9/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p0037
The article reports that Visteon Corp. saw 1.13 billion dollars in net income and 7.3 billion dollars in revenue in 2010, of which 1.06 billion dollars was the amount of debt eliminated in its Chapter 11 reorganization.
- Ford, Visteon Refinance. // Ward's Auto World;Apr2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the restructuring of Visteon Corp. as it negotiates financial terms with Ford Motor Co. in North America. Terms of the financial agreement between the companies; Amount paid by Ford for components; Benefit of the deal to Visteon.
- Visteon Goes It Alone. Manda, Alexander // Business Mexico;Aug2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that Visteon Corp. might invest and expand production in the six Mexican production complexes it now controls after its restructuring deal with Ford Motor Co. Automaker Ford formed Visteon by spinning off its spare parts plants in 2000. The move proved disastrous, losing Ford...
- Visteon Wins Approval for Bondholder Agreement. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p18
The article reports on the approval by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware judge of the equity agreement made by Van Buren Township, Michigan-based automobile parts manufacturer Visteon Corp. with its bondholders as part of the firm's amended reorganization plan in 2010.