High Sierra TL Pulled
- CS Launches High Sierra TL Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p15
The article reports that Credit Suisse will start shopping a 150 million dollar term loan B for High Sierra Energy on July 19, 2010.
- High Sierra helps oilfield operations recycle. LYNN, STEVE // Northern Colorado Business Report;11/15/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p3
The article discusses the help received by oil firms of Weld County, Colorado from High Sierra Energy LP, recycled-water processing provider, of treated water as there is increased pressure for the oil companies to reduce their fresh water use. Topics discussed include the growth of Denver based...
- MLP targets midstream with High Sierra merger. // LP/Gas;Jun2012, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on merger agreement signed between NGL Energy Partners LP and High Sierra Energy LP and its general partner, High Sierra Energy GP LLC, worth 693 million dollars.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p42
Presents charts related to loans in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Personal borrowing growth continues. // Credit Management;Jan1998, p12
Reports on the rise in total lending to individuals in Great Britain in September 1997. Growth in secured lending outstanding; Consumer credit.
- Consumer Credit Up 2.4% in Sept. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p2
Reports on an unexpected increase in borrowing in September 2001 in the U.S. Increase observed in consumer credit sales; Significant increase in non-revolving credit; Comparison of non-revolving credit sales of September with that of August.
- Cramdowns and car loans. Mapother, Bill // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on cramdown rules on car loans in the United States. Chapter 13, on car loans; Allowance secured claim equal to the vehicle's dollar value; Protection of the lender.
- Alternative Options to Mortgages in Ghana. Karley, Noah Kofi // Housing Finance International;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p26
Highlights some of the requirements that have to be satisfied for bank lending in Ghana. Information on the lending requirements; Factors that determine the viability of lending in Ghana; Main obstacles to access institutional funding for housing in Ghana.
- Lender inertia. Vadrevu, Srikrishna // Business Credit;Mar1995, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p13
Criticizes certain lending practices. Emphasis on collateral; Violation of exposure ceilings; Cost of replacing borrowers; Asking another lender to form a syndicate to a borrower; Fixing of repayment programs; Fair lending laws; Equal Credit Opportunity Act; Mortgage Disclosure Act; Community...