Blockbuster Misses Another Interest Payment
- BLOCKBUSTER MAKES INTEREST PAYMENTS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on a regulatory filing which revealed that Blockbuster made a 19.8 million U.S. dollar interest payment due on its 675 million senior notes offering secured in October 2009.
- SUMMIT DEMANDS PAYMENT FROM BLOCKBUSTER. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/7/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p20
The article reports that a complaint has been filed by Summit Home Entertainment against Blockbuster for immediate payment of more than 9.5 million U.S. dollars for shipments of film titles, including "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse."
- BRIEFS. // CardLine;2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p21
The article presents news briefs related to the credit card industry as of January 13, 2006. Blockbuster Inc. launched an online gift voucher to complement its existing gift card product range. Prepayment for gas purchases failed to become mandatory in Conway City, Florida, after the city...
- BLOCKBUSTER UPS PAYPAL DEAL. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;8/10/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the $25 deal offered by Blockbuster Inc. to new total Access members. The $25 will go toward the members' PayPal account only if they use the online payment system to pay the monthly subscription fee. The retailer's site, Blockbuster.com, started accepting PayPal payments...
- BLOCKBUSTER BENEFITS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/13/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p4
The article reports that the decision of Dallas, Texas-based rental company Blockbuster Inc. to withdraw from its proposed acquisition of Circuit City Stores Inc. for $1.3 billion has allegedly helped the Dallas company to increase the value of its 9% long-term bonds from 82 cents to 84.25 cents...
- Gas District Short Again. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/8/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33629, p9
The article reports on the failure of Clay County Gas Utility District to make principal and interest payments on its Series 1998 bonds on December 1, 2011 in Tennessee.
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p34
Presents the chart depicting the balances of issued bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2003.
- Nigeria has sold 57.73 billion naira (US$ 355 million) in bonds with maturities of three or 20 years. // African Business News;9/13/2013, p27
The article reports on the sales of 355 million dollars in bonds with maturities by Nigeria.
- Look for. Christman, Ed // Billboard;4/1/95, Vol. 107 Issue 13, p54
Announces Blockbuster Music's plan to open an outlet in New York City.