Banks to Shop Tomkins Buyout Loan after Labor Day
- A new generation of bridge lending. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep/Oct94, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the reemergence of bridge loans in the mergers and acquisitions market of the United States. Changes in the volume of bridge loans from 1988 to 1993; Characterization of bridge loans in the 1990s; Difficulty in obtaining bridge financing in the middle market.
- Banks Launch $1.5B TL for Frac Tech Buyout. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;4/25/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the launch of a 1.5 billion term loan by Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. to support the buyout for Frac Tech Services in the U.S. in 2011. Frac Tech is reportedly being acquired by several investors including Temasek, RRJ Capital and Maju Investments. According to...
- Syndicated Loans for M&A Sink. Leibs, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/12/99, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the decline in syndicated loan issuance in the first quarter of 1999 for mergers and acquisitions. Percent decline in overall syndicated loan volume; Factors that contributed to the decline in syndicated loan issuance; Syndicated loan volume in the first quarter.
- HelpSystems Launches $455M Loans Proposal. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/14/2015, p3
The article focuses on the 455 million dollar loan proposal announced by information technology (IT) management software developer HelpSystems to finance its acquisition of investment company H.I.G. Capital.
- Banks Scrap Allscripts TLB, Opt for TLA. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that arrangers of the 320 million U.S. dollar term loan A to finance Allscripts' merger with Eclipsys, have withdrawn plans to sell the 250 million U.S. dollar term loan B that was leftover.
- Europe M&A Financing At Five-Year High. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;8/11/2014, p8
The article discusses the weekly credit markets report from Thomson Reuters LPC which showed that loan financings for merger and acquisition (M&A) deals in Europe through August 1, 2014 has reached 138 billion U.S. dollars and have exceeded the annual total since 2009.
- Ascensus Launches $425M Loans Package. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/5/2015, p4
The article reports on the retirement and college savings plan administrator Ascensus' placement of a 425-million dollar loans proposal to finance its acquisition by Genstar Capital and Aquiline Capital Partners.
- Cologix Expands TL to $375M for Acquisition. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/19/2015, p3
The article reports on the expansion of existing loan credit facility of Denver, Colorado-based data center operator Cologix Inc. to finance its acquisition of New Jersey firm Net Access LLC, provider of colocation and workspace recovery services.
- Express Scripts Gets $14B Bridge Loan. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/25/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p9
The article reports on the commitments received by Express Scripts Inc. from Credit Suisse and Citigroup for a one-year unsecured term loan facility to support its merger with Medco Health Solutions Inc.