LSTA Fires Back at Wall Street Journal Article
- Leveraged Loan Volume Seen Reaching $500B by 2014. Bisbey, Allison // Americanbanker.com;9/19/2013, p1
The article focuses on a market survey by the Loan Syndications and Trading Association (LSTA) that revealed that the institutional loan volume will rise in 2013 and 2014, and states that survey respondents forecast annual institutional loan issuance to reach 500 billion U.S. dollars in the...
- CFS takes rap on Generation Fund fees. // Money Management;1/24/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the favourable assessment received by the Al Gore-connected Generation Fund from the rating agency Morningstar Inc., except with respect to the fees being charged by local distributor Colonial First State in Australia. Morningstar states the fund's long-term approach to...
- LSTA Fires Back at Wall Street Journal Article. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;9/6/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the response by the Loan Syndications and Trading Association Inc. (LSTA) to an article published in the August 2010 issue of the "Wall Street Journal" on floating-rate loan funds in the U.S. LSTA remarks on the author's claim that floating-rate loan funds could be...
- Fitch Takes Action On Wilbraham, Pilgrim America CBOs. // High Yield Report;9/26/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p11
Reports developments related to the high yield securities in the U.S. Downgrade of the three classes of notes issued by Wilbraham CBO by Fitch Ratings; Appointment of Glen McDermott at Citigroup's structured credit sales team; Launch of two new mutual funds by Rydex Investments.
- Puerto Rico debt cut to junk. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/ 5/2014, pA02
Standard & Poor's downgraded the U.S. territory's credit rating by 1 notch, putting it below investment grade. Puerto Rico's municipal debt is widely held by U.S. mutual funds. S&P said the rating would have been lower but for progress made in reducing deficits. The governor said the fiscal '14...
- Planning for Retirement. Stav, Julie // Hispanic;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p52
Answers questions on personal finance and investment. Advice on choosing a retirement plan that can protect the retiree's wife after his death without suffering from a lower retirement income; Places to check when evaluating the performance of a mutual fund; Information on the Fair Isaac...
- fi360 Backs Fiduciary Scoring with Data. // Plan Advisor News;2014, p142
The article reports on a research finding by financial research firm MacroRisk Analytics which suggested that the proprietary mutual fund rating system fi360 Fiduciary Score has a strong correlation to investment performance.
- Gentler face of capitalism. Naudé, Colleen // Finweek;11/8/2007, p67
The article focuses on the issue concerning the low credit rate received by Sekunjalo Investment Group from the market in South Africa. According to Iqbal Surve, head of Sekunjalo, they deserved to receive the credit for surviving LeisureNet and they were very different from other black...
- YOUR GUIDE TO THE INVESTMENT TABLES. // Money (14446219);Aug2003, p96
Presents investment tables which serve as a guide to managed funds and margin loans in Australia.