AbitibiBowater Names New Board
- The 2009 Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG). // Mortgage Banking;2009 Guide, p3
The article lists the 2009 Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG) including chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Avanath Capital Partners LLC Daryl J. Carter, president and chief operating officer of Grandbridge Real Estate Capital LLC David A. Roberts...
- Tap this pool. // Directors & Boards;2010 3rd Quarter, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p30
The article focuses on the author's view on the need to change that women should be accepted in the boards of directors.
- Should the Exec Be Sitting on the Board? // Nonprofit World;May/Jun2013, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p3
An answer is presented to the question asking the role of executive director on the board of directors of an organization.
- BREAKING BARRIERS. // Supply Management;5/1/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p25
The article discusses the challenges women face when competing for seats on the board of directors in Great Britain, and questions whether consultancy is the way to avoid the cultural barriers to promotion.
- Boards need to lift their game on gender. McIntyre, Ashleigh // Money Management;1/27/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the number of women's positions in the company boards in Australia and how they fare in international standards.
- Female representation on boards 'embarrassing'. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;3/18/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the 8.7 percent of women representing the board of directors at ASX200 companies in Australia.
- RISE IN NUMBER OF WOMEN ON FTSE BOARDS. // Accountancy;Dec2013, Vol. 153 Issue 1442, p69
The article looks at a study by Cranfield School of Management in Bedford, England which showed that the number of women on the board of directors of companies in the Financial Times and London Stock Exchange 350 index reached 19 percent.
- How do I create a diverse board to help my business grow? Walsh, Brendan // Director;Mar2013, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p36
The article presents an answer to a question on what key skills a board of directors should possess and where to find the most talented individuals to be on a company board, and lists the website http://www.americanexpress.co.uk/corporate for further information.
- How Boards Can Rein in CEO Pay. Kenny, Graham // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;12/1/2014, p2
The article suggests changes corporate boards can implement to bring chief executive officer (CEO) compensation in line with measuring company health that include measuring the performance of the organization and its CEO and measuring short- and long term performance metrics.