Fantasea relocates terminal to Airlie Beach
- Fantasea in Sydney. // Travel Daily;2/20/2014, p7
The article reports on the launch by Fantasea Adventure Cruising to sightseeing operations on Sydney Harbour in New South Wales which offers two new cruise options such as the Sydney Seven Wonders.
- The Island of Oronsay and its Augustinian Priory. // Argyll Colony Plus;2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p53
The author provides information about the Island of Oronsay in the Southern Hebrides. She suggests that when planning to go to the island, details should be considered which includes the time of the visit that should correspond with the changing tides. She also reveals that information on tide...
- Building For The Future. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Aug2004, p5
Reports the construction work on Port of Marsielles' passenger terminal Terminal de la Major, which will handle ferry services to Corsica and North Africa beginning 2005.
- Terminal brings Scotland closer. // Truck & Driver;Jul2007, p66
The article reports that the Port of Belfast has begun work on the new Â£35 million Stena Line ferry terminal linking west coast Scottish ferry ports and Belfast, Northern Ireland. The three-story, 35,000-square-foot facility is being built on reclaimed land at the edge of the existing port,...
- Hunt on for new Brisbane ferry terminal designs. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p17
The article announces that new ferry designs are sought by the Australian government as part of its plan to replace the eight Brisbane ferry terminals which were damaged by floods.
- NSW government formally announces Barangaroo ferry hub. // Ausmarine;Jun2014, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p17
The article reports on an announcement made by New South Wales' Minister for Transport Gladys Berejiklian as of June 2014 regarding construction of a new ferry hub at Barangaroo in central Sydney, New South Wales.
- Stack lorry park still on? // Truck & Driver;Mar2011, p8
The article reports that the government of Kent County Council in England have refused to fund a plan for a 3000-space lorry park to be opened to Heavy Goods Vehicle (HGV) drivers for the 70-acre site near Aldington, Kent, England.
- FERRY NICE SERVICE. ALLEN, LINDSAY // Crain's New York Business;9/24/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the poll on whether New York City should keep the East River Ferry service.
- Untitled. Vyas, Shekha // Estates Gazette;1/23/2016, Issue 900, p1
The article offers information on redevelopment of Royal Pier Waterfront in Southampton, England and proposal for construction of ferry terminal near Trafalgar Dock in Indonesia including expansion of land at Test River, England.