The Cost of Selling Illusions
- From The Editor. Piontek, Steve // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/12/2007 Life Settlements, Vol. 111, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the roundtable discussions of companies in the life settlement industry.
- Full Disclosure Report: Indexed Universal Life Insurance. Blease, Roger L. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/25/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 20, p30
An excerpt from the Full Disclosure report on life insurance policy, by Roger L. Blease is presented.
- LIFE INSURANCE COMPANIES Ranked by 2001 assets. Lessard, Raelyn; Marks, Anne // Crain's Detroit Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p82
Lists several life insurance companies in Michigan that are ranked according to valuation of their assets in 2001. Addresses of the companies; Senior executives of the companies; Net income of companies in 2000 and 2001.
- Singapore: Strong life insurance showing in IQ heralds well for 2010. // Asia Insurance Review;Jun2010, p25
The article reports on the increase in weighted new business premiums of life insurance sector by 43% to 315 million dollars for the first quarter of 2010 in Singapore.
- Algeria: CASH Assurances to set up life specialist. // MiddleEast Insurance Review;Apr2014, p19
The article reports on a plan by CASH Assurances to set up a life insurance subsidiary in Algeria which will be named AlgÃ©rian Gulf Life Insurance Co.
- Extended Coverage. Moses, Milton // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;1/5/2011, Vol. 43 Issue 48, p5
The article focuses on how to cover life insurances and suggests that a combination of term and permanent life insurance is a good choice.
- Life's fitful fever. // Credit Management;Jan2003, p22
Reports on the rating of life insurance companies of Great Britain. Effects of continued decline in equity markets; Private finance initiatives in Great Britain.
- International Trends Add New Flavor to MDRT. Norris, George A. // Advisor Today;Nov2000, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p26
Highlights the top ten life insurance companies listed in the 2000 Million Dollar Round Table membership figures. Membership requirements; Role of Tony Gordon in the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Canadian investment transactions of fifteen life insurance companies. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer95, pS44
Presents a chart representing the Canadian investment transactions of fifteen life insurance companies. Net investments; Net source of funds; Mortgage transactions.
- New Book Seek To Change Approach Of Life Insurers To Reclaim Middle-Income Market. // Insurance Advocate;12/23/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 48, p34
Focuses on the approach of life insurance to reclaim middle-income market in Massachusetts. Underwriting procedures of the insurers; Creation of Web site for insurance coverage; Standardization of underwriting process.