The Intricacies of Working with Cross-Border Clients
- Double Whammy. Marer, Eva // Financial Planning;Apr2000, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p109
Discusses the need for financial planning when planning to cross an international border. Client encounters of Robert Keats, a dual citizen and founding partner of Keats, Connelly & Associates; Financial planning issues faced by cross-border clients; Advantage of a dual citizen in the United...
- Why dual citizenship can be a double-edged sword. Lane, Marc // Crain's Chicago Business;12/2/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p11
Focuses on several aspects of dual citizenship in the U.S. Effect of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling of 1967 on dual citizenship of anti-Americans captured in Afghanistan; Role of globalization movement for increasing interest of people in dual citizenship; Benefits for foreign countries due to...
- A Sacred Right. Navratilova, Martina // Tennis;Oct2007, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p24
The author presents her reasons for applying for dual citizenship in the Czech Republic as an American citizen.
- Dual citizenship. // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the joint statement on July 5, 1993 in Dusseldorf, Germany of the German Trade Union Federation and the Turk-Is on long-term foreign residents to have the rights to vote in local elections and to dual citizenship. Rights as demonstrating that Turks enjoy equality with Germans at all...
- Want dual citizenship? Now you can have it!!! Rifkin, Jane M. // Diversity Suppliers & Business Magazine;Winter98, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p40
Focuses on the dual-nationality option for Mexican-born immigrants in the United States. Average length of processing time for the official Declaration of Mexican Nationality; Benefits that a dual citizenship holder gets; Acquisition of Mexican citizenship as a way to reconnect with one's...
- Dual citizenship for Mexicans poses no threat to U.S. // Inside Tucson Business;12/30/96, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p4
Focuses on the impact of permitting dual citizenship for Mexican Americans. Nations permitting the practice of dual citizenship; Public reaction to such a proposal; Estimated number of Mexicans living legally in the United States.
- Dual citizenship a question. // Chinatown News;12/3/93, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p25
Reports on the possibility of recognizing dual citizenship in Hong Kong. China's resumption of control of the British colony; Recognition of dual citizenship in Great Britain.
- Hungary: People, Heal Thyselves. Molnar, Balint // Transitions Online;12/6/2004, pN.PAG
Presents information on the questions on the December 5, 2004 referendum about the restoration of the Hungarian nation in Ottawa, Canada. Question on the privatization of hospitals and other health care facilities; Discussion of the initiative on dual citizenship; Opinion on the gains or losses...
- Haitian lawmakers vote to allow dual nationality. // Hot Calaloo;May2011, p19
The article reports on the amendment in the old constitution of Haiti which enables Haitians living overseas to have dual citizenship in 2011.