Secrets to Effective Change
- PLANS Topic: 392 Components of the Business Plan. Ragland, Vincent // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;2/2/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p16
The article presents the author's view regarding the importance for investors to have a professional business plan to present the business concept as a realistic venture to banks.
- Can a paper clip change your business? Willins, Michael // Automotive Body Repair News;Sep2006, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including a topic that advises readers on making good financial decisions and about the business strategy of a New York shop operator Dalton Sachs.
- Blowing the dust off systems that foil fraud in the practice. Couch, John // Pulse;7/6/2006, Vol. 66 Issue 27, p21
The article offers tips regarding financial governance procedures of a business.
- Seller beware. Reid, Robert // Money Marketing;8/26/2010, p17
In this article, the author discusses the least expected financials in selling a business in Great Britain.
- Churning for more. Du Toit, Lorette // Finance Week;9/29/2003, p41
Focuses on strategies that investors should consider if they are thinking to change or replace their investments/policies. Additional disclosure added to Life Offices' Association to guide policy holders; Factors that triggered such strategies; Importance of disclosures added for investors and...
- We're still young at heart. // Farmers Weekly;9/27/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 38, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses several articles published within the issue including stories about young farmers, practical advice on how to convince a bank manager to lend money and writing a business plan.
- Platform ticket. Olive, Simon // Money Marketing;10/19/2006, p65
The author reflects on the wrap platforms, a new way to administer investment in Great Britain. According to the author, the wrap empowers private clients and its professional advisers to contour portfolio administration and grant both parties to focus on significant matters of achieving...
- Factors Affecting the Success of Youth Enterprise Development Funded Projects in Kenya; A Survey of Kigumo District Muranga County. Kimando, Lawrence N.; Njogu, Grace Wachera; Kihoro, John M. // International Journal of Business & Commerce;Jun2012, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p61
The research investigated factors affecting success of projects funded by youth enterprises development projects in Kenya using a case study of Kigumo District. The study indicated that most of those who succeed in entrepreneurship are either trained on the kind of businesses they venture into...
- Citi Reducing Holdings 20%. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;3/10/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p1
The article outlines the plan of Citigroup to reduce its on-balance sheet mortgage holdings in New York City. The company announced its plan wherein they intended to cut down its holdings by $45 billion for 2009 or 20% of its total portfolio. According to company officials, it will achieve the...