Gambling, Insurance and Value Creation
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p51
Reports on the preliminary revenue at Atlantic City, New Jersey's casino for 1995, according to the Casino Association of New Jersey. Comparison of the revenues from 1994; Increase in the number of slot machines.
- Bloomberg. // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p67
Reports on the increase in preliminary revenues at casinos in Atlantic City, New Jersey in October 1995.
- Winners and losers. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p3
Presents statistics of earnings generated by casinos in Atlantic City, New Jersey according to study findings from the New Jersey Casino Control Commission.
- Gaming companies report mixed results. // Las Vegas Business Press;05/19/97, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p28
No abstract available.
- Statewide gambling win down in January. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/15/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 11, pP13
The article reports that the Gaming Control Board in Nevada has stated that Nevada casinos had a 3.2% decrease in statewide gaming revenues in January 2010.
- Reinvesting for our children. Anderson, Marge // Vital Speeches of the Day;3/15/96, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p351
Presents speech by the chief executive officer of Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe, given before the Women of Distinction Award Acceptance in Minneapolis, Minnesota, dealing with reinvestment of casino revenues. Clamor for individual payments; Benefits of casino revenues in projects.
- High rollers are blamed for bad quarters. Mattox, Jake // Las Vegas Business Press;4/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the financial performance of casinos in Las Vegas. Factors that influence the earnings of Las Vegas Hlton; Financial performance of ITT Corp. and Sheraton Desert Inn for the first quarter of 1996; Decline in MGM Grand Inc.'s table game revenues.
- Gaming revenues increase sharply. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 29, pP13
The article reports on the increase seen by Las Vegas, Nevada Strip casinos in gaming revenues in May 2011.
- Bloomberg report. // Business News New Jersey;1/10/96, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p38
Reports that revenues rose at casinos in Atlantic City as stated by the Casino Association of New Jersey. Statistics on revenue.