- Reader Spotcheck. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p33
Presents several charts to determine the opinion of the Journal of Financial Planning readers on issues featured in the journal in the United States. Views of readers on the use of technology to improve client service in financial services; Assessment on the level of confidence in the...
- Fund and Annuity Companies Show Improved Customer Service. Hunter, Matthew // American Banker;2/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 24, p2A
Discusses the adjustments made by fund and annuity companies to improve customer service. Comparison with the services provided during the early 1990s; Mutual fund companies that topped the customer survey conducted by Dalbar; Criteria used in the survey.
- Equity release must battle negative vibes. Welch, Peter // Mortgage Strategy;3/16/2009, p22
In this article the author discusses the ways to battle negative public perception for equity release products in Great Britain. It highlights the need to have an educational campaign to help financial advisers combat the perception regarding the said products. It denotes that good communication...
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;6/24/2015, p1
A chart is presented that shows data on the competitive note sales handled by financial advisers such as FirstSouthwest, Acacia Financial Group and Municipal Solutions as of June 2015.
- ASSET ALLOCATION. // Investment Advisor;Jun2014, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the condition and forecast of the condition of the financial market and economy in the U.S., the results of a poll for a balanced growth investment and the condition of several investment firms based on their stocks, cash and bonds.
- Execs Doubt Customers Content with Service. WEITZMAN, JENNIFER // American Banker;12/30/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 249, p12
Cites a study showing that most senior executives of financial services companies think customers are dissatisfied with their service. Need for excellent customer service to differentiate the companies from their competitors; Efforts of leading institutions to make investments in technology.
- Survey: Service Matters. // Registered Rep;Mar2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, pcs12
Several charts are presented showing a survey that depicts the condition of financial services in the in the U.S. including financial advisors who are choosing a custodian, the service termination of registered investment advisor (RIA), and RIA's services practice.
- The Secret Life of Clients. Koreto, Richard J.; Hitchner, Kenneth B.; Kulikowski, Laurie; Greene, Andrew // Financial Planning;Jul2001, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p22
Presents a graphical representation of a survey result from Mathew Greenwald & Associates regarding clients' financial knowledge. Clients who claim they understand various investment options.
- Banks Outscored By Other Finance Firms in Service. Thompson, Laura K. // American Banker;1/23/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 15, p2
Cites the results of a consumer survey indicating that banks were outscored by other finance firms in customer service. Satisfaction of investment and insurance consumers to services provided by the companies; Comparison of the percentage of customers that plan to remain committed to banks and...