IN THE FPA
- In the FPA. // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
Presents the calendar of events of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). Offertory of Retreat 2002 of FPA; Opportunities available with the FPA; Availability of videotapes for continuing education opportunities.
- The Changing Landscape. Simonoff, Evan // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p13
Editorial. Deals with the creation of the Financial Planning Association. Indications of its creation; Changes adapted in the financial planning profession; Other issues surrounding the profession.
- Reassessing in the Wake of Terrorism. // USA Today Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 130 Issue 2679, p4
Offers advice on evaluating personal finances, based on recommendations from the Financial Planning Association.
- Sydney:. // Precision Marketing;12/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p9
Reports on the privacy kit launched by the Financial Planning Association of Australia for financial advisors to help them comply with Privacy Act amendments that took effect in December 2001. Incident that led to the effort.
- Financial Planning Association defends asset-based fees. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;10/14/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p5
The article reports that Financial Planning Association (FPA) argues the position of the Industry Super Networks that asset-based fees are commissions in disguise as it is being disclosed to client and as client negotatied payment model in Australia.
- Financial Planning Down Under. Bennett, Julie // Journal of Financial Planning;Jul2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p114
Provides an overview of financial planning in Australia. History of financial planners in Australia; Background information on the Financial Planning Association of Australia; Consumer recognition of the financial planning industry; Education of financial planners in Australia; Regulation of...
- PRACTICE GROWTH. // Practical Accountant;Apr2005 Supplement, p8
The article presents information on developments in the financial planning area. The U.S. Financial Planning Association has revealed its strategic priorities for 2005 that includes helping its members improve their professionalism, increasing the awareness of the Certified Financial Planner...
- ANSWERING FINANCIAL OUESTIQNS. // Practical Accountant;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the launch of Financial Planning Association's "Question of the Week"feature in its electronic mail hotline in the U.S. It will feature one consumer question and the corresponding financial planner's response each week. The feature's purpose is to educate, provide general...
- BFPPG lauds FPA's FOFA outcome. // Money Management;4/19/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p8
The article reports that the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has been lauded by the Boutique Financial Planning Principals Group (BFPPG) for attaining an outcome on Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) in Australia.