- Glober is donating 5% of market orders. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p204
Reports on the donation of five percent of the amount of each order written at market by metal furniture manufacturer Glober for the relief fund of New York City firemen in the United States.
- Furniture donations rise. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2010, Issue 5677, p4
The article reports on the rise of the sales of furniture donated to the charity in Great Britain.
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, Special section p5
The article gives appreciation to the lead sponsors and the workforce of the 2009 Big Shots event of the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) in Great Britain including the Mike Clare Foundation, the Sydney Simmons Pension Trust, and the Regimental Charities.
- Cancer Research UK asks public to help cure cancer in new smartphone game. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/ 4/2014, p6
The article reports that charity Cancer Research Great Britian has launched a smartphone game called "Play to Cure Genes in Space" which it claims will help cure cancer faster and provide a new way for its supporters to engage with the charity.
- Students, community go bald for cancer research cause. Wasilewski, Kelsey // Pipe Dream;4/16/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 19, p5
The article announces that Saint Baldrick's Foundation, an organization that funds childhood cancer research, is collecting donations and sponsors for willing to shave their heads in solidarity with the 160,000 children who are diagnosed with cancer each year.
- Hike for Hope this Sunday. // Furniture/Today;4/17/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p4
The article announces that the Ashley Furniture Industries and Furniture/Today are inviting attendees to support the City of Hope by taking part in the Hike for Hope event, which is scheduled on April 23, 2006. Participants of the walk will be required to have a tax-deductible donation of 100...
- Gutzler's helps sponsor charity golf tourney. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p17
Reports the sponsorship of Gutzler's Furniture of Nashville, Illinois to the Hoyleton Children's Home 2002 Golf Classic at the Governor's Run Golf Course in Carlyle.
- Sticking with charity. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p31
Reports on the participation of some furniture industry executives in the Great Manchester Run for local charity fundraising in Manchester, England. Total amount raised by the runners from Vitafoam; Efforts of the team from Kenyon; Benefits of the run for various charities.
- A drink to charity. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p35
The article reports on fundraising event organized during the June 2006 Manchester Furniture Show to celebrate the election of Mike Clare as national president of the Furniture Trades' Benevolent Association. A portion of the sales from tea, coffee and soft drink will be donated by caterer...