- Ideas keep on coming. // Cabinet Maker;10/1/2004, Issue 5408, p30
The article presents an interview of Simon Horn, the M.D. and the Proprietor of Simon Horn Furniture. When asked about the how of his venture in the furniture business, Horn said that he had an empty room so he decided to put some furniture in it and that's how it all started. When asked about...
- Simon Horn sells to Savoir. // Cabinet Maker;2/16/2007, Issue 5525, p8
The article focuses on the acquisition of furniture company Simon Horn Furniture by bed manufacturer Savoir Beds. A brief historical and product-specialization overview of the two companies is offered. Simon Horn Furniture was sold by its founder Simon Horn as he wanted a successor for...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p7
Reports on the award won by Simon Horn Furniture's Louis Philippe nursery furniture range.
- Simon Horn wins Pinnacle Award. // Kids Today;Apr2004, p22
Reports on Simon Horn's receipt of Pinnacle Award for its nursery collection, including the Metamorphic Cot, from the American Society of Furniture Designers. Features of the collection; Comments from judges' panel; History of the collection.
- Horn blows into China. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2005, Issue 5418, p6
Reports on the production of furniture collections of Simon Horn Furniture in China. Impetus behind the selection of China as its manufacturing site; Imports of the company's furniture range; Details on the business activities of the company.
- Pinnacle Winners: Furniture That Goes Anywhere, Does Everything. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb2004, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p37
Reports on the recipients of the 2003 Pinnacle Awards competition in furniture design and woodwork. Focus on versatility and adaptability; Description of several winners including designers Tinka Camfield Swetland and Simon Horn.
- Polestar renews NatMags deal. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);5/1/2009, p8
The article reports on the extension by Polestar of its contract with the National Magazine Company to 2012. The titles included in the contract are "Company," "Cosmopolitan" and "Cosmopolitan Travel." According to Polestar key account director Avril Jenkins, they are happy to continue their...
- "My lightbulb moment". Bartle, Faye // Frontier;Oct2014, p108
No abstract available.
- MEADFA: Prospects & potential. // Frontier;Jan2015, p18
The article discusses the 2014 Middle East & Africa Duty Free Association (MEADFA) conference held at the Jumeirah Creekside hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from November 24 to 25. Topics include the so-called push for posh trend, the mindset of Russian and Indian travellers, and retailers'...