FOOTPUSHER LAUNCHES ITS THIRD GENERATION
- Quartet from Footpusher. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p4
Reports on the four models launched by Dorset chair manufacturer Footpusher Rocker.
- Footpusher licensing plan. // Cabinet Maker;05/04/2001, Issue 5236, p3
Reports on Footpusher Rocker's licensing of the manufacture of its rocking recliners.
- Footpusher to talk to the chair. // Cabinet Maker;9/6/2002, Issue 5303, p4
Reports that Footpusher will expand its range of rocking recliners with a motorized version and a sliding manual version.
- Production switch for Footpusher. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p2
Announces that Footpusher Rocker has established in-house production facilities at its Sturminster Newton, Dorset, headquarters in England.
- BEYOND YIELD IMPROVEMENT: SELECTED MARKETING ASPECTS OF CHARACTER-MARKED FURNITURE. Bumgardner, Matthew S.; Bush, Robert J.; West, Cynthia D. // Forest Products Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p51
This study investigated marketing and product development issues associated with character-marked furniture. Previous research has indicated that inclusion of character-marks, or naturally occurring features of wood considered defects under the standard hardwood lumber grading system, is a...
- Send us photos of best Vegas introductions. // Furniture/Today;2/9/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p10
The article reports on the solicitation of the "Furniture/Today" for photographs of popular product introductions for the company's Best of Market-Las Vegas section, which will appear in the February 23, 2009 issue. Furniture in all categories which were well-received at the February Las Vegas...
- Occasional sources accent the positive. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;2/9/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p72
The article focuses on the new occasional furniture introduced by Ultimate Accents. It states that the occasional furniture of the company includes cocktail tables, contemporary split bamboo group, and occasional tables in wood and metal finishes. It also notes that the company wishes to offer...
- Tupelo exhibitors focus on price. Barnes, Marc // Furniture/Today;8/18/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the plan of furniture producers to apply a back-to-basic approach for the Tupelo Furniture Market to lower price points and increase the business. The high price of gasoline and the downturn in the housing market have caused huge challenges for the furniture industry,...
- Britain's Steven Shell line launching at Oct. market. James, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/21/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p36
The article reports on the collaboration of Steven Shell and The Bramble Co. to introduce the Steven Shell line at the October High Point Market. It mentions that the furniture range to be launched includes contemporary and rustic furniture, accessories, wall arts and accents and will be...