Bosses gen up on cost cutting
- Popcorn will speak to N.Y. IFDA on Aug. 7. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p14
Reports on the speaking engagement of trend forecaster, Faith Popcorn at the International Furnishing and Design Association meeting in New York.
- Singapore show sees 25% growth. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p17
Reports on the expansion of space occupied by the International Furniture Fair Singapore 2003 at the Singapore Expo. Number of exhibitors expected; Changes in the exhibition hall; Indicator on written sales order.
- IWFA honors Advantage; convention set. // Furniture/Today;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p48
Highlights the International Wholesale Furniture Association's (IWFA) convention. Theme of the conference; 2002-2003 IWFA Industry awardee; Future plans of the company.
- An interzum 2007 preview. // Finishing;Jan2007, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information on the interzum 2007 trade show to be held on May 9-12.
- Bringing home the Canadian bacon. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;June97, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p25
Reports that fifteen of Canada's top contract furniture manufacturers have come together to host a by-invitation-only product exhibition and educational event at the Toronto Design Exchange, from September 18 to 20, 1997. What the exhibition is attributed to; Information on the extravaganza;...
- F/T Leadership Conference to examine power of image. Marshall, Fran // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p14
Features the Furniture/Today Leadership Conference slated in December 2002 in Naples, Florida. Utilization of corporate image; Ways to change consumer perceptions; Developments in furniture distribution, retail and licensing products.
- Conference was better than money in the bank. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;12/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p31
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of December 2002 in the U.S. Details on The Power of Image conference; Challenges faced by furniture manufacturers in licensing and product distribution; Comments of marketing consultant Ira Blumenthal on the branding and image of Coca-Cola,...
- Escalate tech conference set for July. // Furniture/Today;6/18/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p44
The article announces the World User Conference, a four-day event sponsored by retail technology supplier Escalate Retail to be held at the Doral Resort and Spa in Miami, Florida from July 15-18, 2007.
- Events. // Cabinet Maker;4/1/2005, Issue 5432, p8
Presents a global calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions in the month of April 2005 in the furniture industry.