First time exhibitors boost business at Workplace 2001
- SFM leases Bill Graham building for temporary exhibitors, events. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p27
Reports leasing of the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium by San Francisco Mart in San Francisco, California. Use of the auditorium as venue for the furniture market exhibition; Number of exhibitors using the auditorium; Views of exhibitors on the facilities of the auditorium; Promotional efforts of...
- Copenhagen fair faces a familiar challenge. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/25/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p54
The article discusses the challenge faced by exhibitors at the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair in Denmark. The event took place two weeks after the show in Milan, Italy, and two weeks before the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York. Many Copenhagen's exhibitors also...
- Less modern, more comfort at Cologne. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p2
Highlights the International Furniture Fair in Cologne, Germany. Emphasis on elegance, upholstery and luxurious comfort of featured furniture designs; Exhibition of dining tables; Description of the showrooms and collections.
- Untitled. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p4
The article reports on the booth of furniture company, Humanscale at the Orgatec exhibition in Cologne, Germany designed by Morey Smith. The booth will display floating graphic images from the 15-year history of the company. The seating and ergonomic products of Humanscale were also integrated...
- Land of plenty. Baum, Staphanie // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p26
The article examines the expansion efforts of the French furniture show Maison and Objet at it celebrates its tenth year in 2006. It has snatched some major furniture exhibitors from its rival furniture show Salon du Meuble, including Ligne Roset and Gamma. The showrooms and furniture designs of...
- Hekman and Howard Miller Go Home with NFDA Attendees. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Dec2014, pB7
The article reports on the furniture featured by Hekman/Howard Miller in its booth display at the National Funeral Directors Association Convention, which were purchased by Bobby R. Thurman of Nelson Funeral Service Inc. and Mike Mims of Cherokee Casket.
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.
- How to draw buyers into your booth. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec96, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on ways in which exhibitors can attract visitors to their booths. Favorite ways of generating booth traffic; Benefits of an integrated show program that selectively attracts prospects; Importance of preshow promotion; Comments from Sandy Alan, president of Corporate Trade Show & Meeting...
- Alternative exhibition spaces. Grubman, Cathy // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p24
Presents information about the possible places on selling and showing an artwork. Unconventional approach used by the artist in selling and showing their products; Where did watercolorists Tatiana de Fidler-Morosoff sell her artwork; How Kara Olsen, the owner of Gordy's Restaurant in Cortez,...