Record bookings for TFS
- Belgians prepare for Birmingham. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Announces the participation of more than 25 manufacturers at the 1998 Belgian Upholstery Fabrics and Trimmings Show slated at the Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, England on March 12.
- Upholstery shows strength in Tupelo. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p42
Reports the success of the promotional upholstery shows in Tupelo, Mississippi. Contribution of the Tupelo Furniture Marketing Association to the exhibition; Influx of dealers; Assessment of orders from small retailers; Appraisal of the furniture being displayed.
- Touching the future. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p12
Previews the Decosit upholstery fabrics trade show on September 10-13, 2000, in Belgium. Participants; Design trends; Expected number of visitors.
- Show preview: Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p16
Previews some of the upholstery and furniture that will be showcased at the Long Point exhibition on April 26-29, 1998 in Nottingham, England. Includes Somerville from Henderson Russell; Carmargue from Verana Furniture; Rufus small sofa from Insitu.
- TAKE 5 Events, products and people that have caught our eye over the past week. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2010, Issue 5702, p13
The article offers several information related to products and events in 2010 including the plan of JAB Anstoetz to launch a new Four Seasons collection, the decision of Innermost to exhibit at Maison & Object in Paris, France from September 3-7, 2010 and the plan of ceramicist Nicole Mueller...
- American producers pleased with Decosit. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p4
Highlights the 2000 Decosit decorative fabrics show held in Brussels, Belgium. Participation of American upholstery fabric suppliers in the show; Effect of the European fuel prices on Decosit and other trade shows. INSET: Decosit plans separate contract show next year.
- Why Canadian need focused summer market. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;6/17/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p31
Comments on reasons why furniture dealers in Canada want and need a mid-year upholstery show. Planning of an organized summer market by the Ontario and Quebec factory associations; Ways in which a joint show would be proof that the associations can work together on projects of importance to...
- Value drives upholstery. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p16
Focuses on upholstery producers' participation in the January 2003 Canadian Home Furnishings Market, held in Toronto, Ontario. Dominant theme of quality at an affordable price point; Most popular prices on Canadian retail floors for stationary sofas; Exhibition of home theater seating; Revival...
- Getting in the MoOD. // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2011, Issue 5749, p18
The article offers information on the "Meet only Original Designs" (MoOD) upholstery trade fair to be held at the Brussels Expo in Belgium from September 13 to 15, 2011.