John Lewis to expand online furniture sales
- NEW MEDIA CHOICE/JOHN LEWIS.COM. Hopkinson, Gerry // Marketing (00253650);11/30/2000, p10
Commends the online shopping service of John Lewis.
- No time like the past. Leyland, Adam // Grocer;9/8/2012, p40
The article features Great Britain-based Waitrose managing director (MD) Mark Price. It claims that Price also worked as MD at John Lewis Cheadle and John Lewis High Wycombe. According to Price, several factors that resulted in their success include marketing, product launches and online...
- Greenbee lacks crucial ingredients for success. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/13/2006, Issue 1842, p5
The article presents information related to the performance standards of the Web site "www.Greenbee.com," launched by John Lewis Partnership PLC. The Web site is a white-label version of Expedia incorporated with Cox and Kings' content. According to Paul Evans, Lowcostgroup chief executive and...
- There's `no holding JLP' as turnover climbs 14%. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p4
Reports on a 14 percent increase in the sales of furniture at John Lewis Partnership (JLP) as of the quarter ending February 7, 1998. Remarks from Nigel Brotherton, assistant director of trading; JLP's group store performance.
- JLP cautious, despite 15% increase in furniture sales. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p5
Reports on the growth of John Lewis Partnership's furniture sales in 1997. Outlets registering the highest sales; Comments from firm official, Stuart Hampson.
- JLP sales up. // Housewares;Sep95, Issue 121, p6
Reports that the sales of John Lewis Partnership's china and glass increased in the 13 weeks that ended on July 13, 1995.
- JLP makes record profits. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Mar/Apr97, Issue 133, p4
Reports on the 1996 performance success of the department store group, John Lewis Partnership (JLP). Statistics of JLP's pre-tax profits in 1996 to January 25, 1997; Comments of Stuart Hampson on the company's success; Basis of JLP's 1996 success; Warning of Hampson to JLP's partners and...
- Furniture sales jump 11.6% at JLP. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p6
Reports on an 11.6 percent increase in furniture sales at John Lewis Partnership.
- John Lewis Tier Three Provider. // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, p8
The article reports that retailer John Lewis was chosen as the Official Department Store Provider in 2012 for London, England by the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG).