- Two Exits From Eve. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/8/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 47, p12
Reports the resignation of executives Emilia Fabricant and Lisa Gorevitz from Eve.com, a beauty electronic retailers in the United States. Reasons underlying the resignation of Fabricant and Gorevitz from the company; Overview of the positions handled at Eve.com; Background of the company.
- IN BRIEF. // Supply Management;2/16/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p8
The article offers news briefs related to supply chain management in the retail trade in Great Britain. Supplymanagement.com launched a search facility providing subscribers fast access to contact details of European suppliers. The proposed legislation regarding the issue of requiring license...
- Wilson exits Parkhill Pub Management. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;4/28/2011, Issue 4, p14
The article announces that Magnus Wilson has resigned as the veteran pub operator for Parkmill Pub Management.
- Third top executive exits OfficeMax. Troy, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the resignation of Christopher Milliken as president and CEO of the retailer OfficeMax Inc. in the U.S. Appointment of George Harad as temporary CEO; Resignation of some executives of the firm; Intention of the company to hire replacements for the executives.
- RETAILER NEWS. // DSN Retailing Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p19
Reports developments related to the retailer industry in the U.S. Resignation of James Peters as president and chief operating officer of Ross Stores; Designation of Reuben Stone as executive vice president of supply chain OfficeMax; Sponsorship of television advertising campaign by Staples...
- Maguire Leaves Circuit City Post. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/3/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p114
Circuit City top merchant Kim Maguire left the chain late April 2004. In a statement that announced his resignation, no successor was named, although a search is underway for his replacement. Maguire joined Circuit City in November 2001 as executive vice president of merchandising, succeeding...
- CHISMES. // Caribbean Business;9/8/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p30
Presents news brief on various topics. Implementation of the Willie tax in Caguas, Puerto Rico; Resignation of William Lockwood as president of the Government Development Bank; Need for effective regulation of gasoline retailers.
- Joie Founder Splits. Sarkisian-Miller, Nola // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/28/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 19, p19
Reports on the resignation of Joie Rucker as co-founder of contemporary clothing brand Joie in the U.S. in July 2004. Information on Joie's retail customers; Projects accomplished by Rucker.
- EXECUTIVE CHANGES. // SN: Supermarket News;8/8/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 32, p8
Presents an update on executive changes in the retail industry in the U.S. as of August 2005. Resignation of Bob Candelora from Pathmark as its senior vice president for nonfoods and pharmacy merchandising to accept a position at Market Performance Group; Withdrawal of Peter Hettinger from Stop...