- Wilson exits Parkhill Pub Management. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;4/28/2011, Issue 4, p14
The article announces that Magnus Wilson has resigned as the veteran pub operator for Parkmill Pub Management.
- Two Exits From Eve. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/8/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 47, p12
Reports the resignation of executives Emilia Fabricant and Lisa Gorevitz from Eve.com, a beauty electronic retailers in the United States. Reasons underlying the resignation of Fabricant and Gorevitz from the company; Overview of the positions handled at Eve.com; Background of the company.
- IN BRIEF. // Supply Management;2/16/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p8
The article offers news briefs related to supply chain management in the retail trade in Great Britain. Supplymanagement.com launched a search facility providing subscribers fast access to contact details of European suppliers. The proposed legislation regarding the issue of requiring license...
- 60SECONDS. // Golf World;3/12/2004, Vol. 57 Issue 33, p1
Presents news concerning the golf industry in the United States as of March 2004. Retail survey of Golf Datatech; Financial performance of Ashworth Inc. for its 2004 first quarter; Resignation of Jim Stutts as chairman of the board at TayloMade-Adidas Golf.
- Third top executive exits OfficeMax. Troy, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p3
Reports on the resignation of Christopher Milliken as president and CEO of the retailer OfficeMax Inc. in the U.S. Appointment of George Harad as temporary CEO; Resignation of some executives of the firm; Intention of the company to hire replacements for the executives.
- RETAILER NEWS. // DSN Retailing Today;2/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p19
Reports developments related to the retailer industry in the U.S. Resignation of James Peters as president and chief operating officer of Ross Stores; Designation of Reuben Stone as executive vice president of supply chain OfficeMax; Sponsorship of television advertising campaign by Staples...
- Maguire Leaves Circuit City Post. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/3/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p114
Circuit City top merchant Kim Maguire left the chain late April 2004. In a statement that announced his resignation, no successor was named, although a search is underway for his replacement. Maguire joined Circuit City in November 2001 as executive vice president of merchandising, succeeding...
- IN THE MIX. // DSN Retailing Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 6, pF1
Reports developments related to the retail trade industry in the U.S. as of March 22, 2004. Contract of the United Food and Commercial Workers to restart a business operation in California; Agreement of Ahold to sale its shares of stocks to its partner, the Central Group before its exit in the...
- CHISMES. // Caribbean Business;9/8/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p30
Presents news brief on various topics. Implementation of the Willie tax in Caguas, Puerto Rico; Resignation of William Lockwood as president of the Government Development Bank; Need for effective regulation of gasoline retailers.