New Heights expands to Tunbridge Wells
- Wilkinsons bankroll New Heights growth. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/2004, Issue 5415, p7
Reports on the plan of furniture retailer New Heights to increase its number of branches after securing outside investment from the Wilkinson family in Great Britain. Number of stores to be added; Disclosure of the amount of investment made by the Wilkinsons; Target date for the realization of...
- Rising to the challenge? Goodman, Eleanor // Cabinet Maker;10/13/2006, Issue 5509, p12
The article discusses the acquisition of former-MFI subsidiary Sofa Workshop by the New Heights. As implied in the 2006 Project Home report by Allegra Strategies, the two companies appear to be fit than MFI and Sofa Workshop. It is allegedly because New Heights and Sofa Workshop both cater the...
- Sofa Workshop to retain name following buyout. Murphy, Claire // Marketing (00253650);10/11/2006, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of Sofa Workshop with furniture chain New Heights. Toby Ash, co-founder of New Heights, plans to monitor marketing strategy of Sofa Workshop and create jointly branded stores containing New Heights furniture and Sofa Workshop sofas. 30 outlets of Sofa...
- NEW HEIGHTS. Jenner, Gillian // Enterprise (13503030);Aug/Sep2002, Issue 40, p58
Discusses how a band of friends turned a scheme into a turnover enterprise in less than three years. Details on the establishment of New Heights, a furniture retail business; Problems encountered by New Heights; Store locations of New Heights.
- New Heights lands a second store in London. // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p4
Reports that furniture retailer New Heights has opened its second store in London, England.
- Two more stores set to scale New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p5
Reports the inauguration of stores of New Heights in England. Schedule of the opening of the third store; Number of store of New Heights; Plans of the firm to have 12 to 16 stores by the end of 2003.
- New New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the opening of British furniture store New Heights in Nottingham, England in 2002.
- Double first for New Heights. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p1
Focuses on the opening of the sixth retail store from the furniture company New Heights in Nottingham, England. Location of the retail store; Marketing strategy of the company; Statement of Toby Ash, marketing director on product development.
- Solid assets. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p16
Focuses on the success of furniture retailer New Heights in Great Britain. Educational background of the founders; Bestseller furniture; Characteristics of the furniture of the company.