No peep of BoConcept's new partner
- news in brief. // Auto Express;5/15/2013, Issue 1268, p15
This section offers news briefs relating to automobile manufacturers which include partnership formed by Smart with design firm BoConcept, celebration of the 40th anniversary of the Caterham Seven sports car, and a possible deal between Daimler and Aston Martin.
- Bo Concept confounds. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p1
Reports on the sale of franchise operation of Denka, parent company of Bo Concept, to an international retailer in Great Britain.
- Style mission. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p18
Features the Scandinavian furniture designs by the firm Bo Concept in Great Britain. Evaluation on the business operation of the company; Description of the products; Sales performance of the company.
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept UK sales at "standstill". // Cabinet Maker;12/10/2010, Issue 5717, p12
The article reports on the 57.3million pounds total sales amassed by BoConcept A/S for the six months to end October 31, 2010.
- BoConcept releases mixed results for Q3. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2012, Issue 5779, p8
The article offers information on the financial performance of BoConcept A/S in 2011 in which it witnessed decline in quarter 3 revenue but increase in pre-tax profit.
- BoConcept posts robust annual results. // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2012, Issue 5794, p14
The article reports on the 30% increase of BoConcept A/S's, the Danish global furniture chain, annual pre-tax profit to 39.6 million-Danish krone (DKK) from 30.2 million DKK in Denmark.
- Danish chain to open new UK stores. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2012, Issue 5802, p16
The article presents the results of the first quarter of the financial calendar for the year 2012 of the Danish global furniture chain BoConcept A/S.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.