Sleepeezee md leaves after only nine months
- Sleepeezee Awards' win is icing on the cake as NEC show sales `exceed expectation'. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p4
Reports on the success of London, England-based Sleepeezee in winning the bed category award in the Furniture Industry Awards. Exceptional sales performance of the company's Island Collection product line at trade show; Award sponsor Hilden Fabrics' comments about Sleepeezee's success.
- Sleepeezee introduces night shift. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports on bed manufacturer Sleepeezee's introduction of a night shift to meet 1997 pre-Christmas delivery dates.
- Last Year's Winner: Sleepeezee. // Cabinet Maker;09/10/99, Issue 5154, p18
Profiles Sleepeezee, a furniture manufacturer and winner of the Beds Product Award sponsored by Hilden Manufacturing in the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards. Description of the company's Latex Ultimate bed which won the award; Other finalists in the prestigious awards; Comment by Steven...
- Sleepeezee plans to reclaim its heritage. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p2
Reports on the change in the marketing strategies of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Sleepeezee.
- With the flair of France. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p28
Profiles Sleepeezee merchandise director Geoff France in Great Britain. Role of Furniture Village chief executive Peter Harrison on France's first break; Pre-furniture industrial job of France; Other influential persons on the career of France.
- Sleepeezee silent on legal claims. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p1
Reports the decision of Sleepeezee Co. in declining to take a legal action against the employees.
- France makes a comeback. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p1
Announces Sleepeezee's appointment of former Milbrook Bedding managing director Geoffrey France sa divisional director.
- The rebirth of a brand? // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p8
Discusses the changes in the marketing strategies of Great Britain-based bedroom furniture retailer Sleepeezee. Marketing strategies implemented by the firm's marketing director Geoff France; Business losses incurred by the firm during the previous management; Launch of the Beautyrest range of...
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.