Simple Key Loader Supply Process
- Louvers May Need Some Lovin'. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2006, Issue 640, p47
A letter is presented asking for information about the louvers on the condenser air outlet on a horizontal environmental control unit.
- IS IT TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Nov2003, Issue 612, p42
Provides information on the replacement of GPS receivers that are used by the military in the U. S. Army. Approved GPS receiver for military use; Distinct features of the DAGR receiver; Batteries to be used in the receiver.
- In the bag. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May95, Issue 510, p45
Recommends the use of plastic, self-sealing bags to contain small parts of military communication systems to prevent dust accumulation.
- Don't Blow It! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Dec2000, Issue 577, p48
Offers tips on how to power a PLGR military communications equipment from an external power source. Use of cable to power the PLGR; Need to remove the main power battery when connecting the PLGR to external power; Ways to secure the wire grounding connections.
- Keeping the Beat. // Civil War Times;Oct2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p74
The article offers information on the functions and characteristics of the equipment and supplies used by drummers of preindustrial armies of the 22nd New York State Militia in 1862. It states that young boys were often named as drummers during this period, while old men took the task of...
- GLOBAL BROADCAST SERVICE. Epperson, Lynn // Army Communicator;Fall2004, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p17
The article offers information on the Global Broadcast Service (GBS) system in the U.S. military-satellite communications architecture.
- Too Much Security Prevents Data Sharing. McKenna, Ted // Journal of Electronic Defense;Jul2005, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p25
Focuses on the benefits of geolocation systems on operations of the U.S. Armed Forces. Efficacy in determining weather and climatic changes; Offers of data networking capacity which allows pilots to share information without calling over the radio; Evaluation of risks and drawbacks of...
- Some Reel Changes. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Feb2011, Issue 699, p41
The article offers tips on changes for RL-31 and RL-39 reeling machines.
- STOP INTERFERING! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2003, Issue 610, p47
Presents the letter inquiring about shop equipment contact maintenance truck interfering with a SINGARS signal.