- 59 2 of 2 Wells Street Journal: Tenet goes on tour. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/17/2015, p1
The article reports that the Money Marketing Awards were held at Old Billingsgate in London, England.
- THE FISH LIST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/16/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4753, p54
The article reports on the advice from experts at Billingsgate Seafood School in London, England regarding the kitchen preparations and cooking of different fish species including gurnard, farmed tilapia, and cuttlefish.
- City ponders famous markets' future. Clarence-Smith, Louisa // Estates Gazette;2/27/2016, Issue 905, p03
The article reports the move by the City of London Corp. as of February 2016 to conduct a strategic review into the future of Smithfield, EC1, Billingsgate, E14, and New Spitalfields, E10, markets in London, England.
- BILLINGSGATE READER OFFER. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/30/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4721, p59
The article reports that Billingsgate Seafood School is offering the journal's readers a reduced rate on two half-day sessions framed to help chefs brush up on their fishmongering skills.
- WHAT THE CHEFS SAID. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/16/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4753, p55
The article reports on the advice from principal CJ Jackson and chef Allan Pickett at Billingsgate Seafood School in London, England regarding the kitchen preparations and cooking of different fish species including gurnard, tilapia, and cuttlefish.
- Market review releases land. // Estates Gazette;7/7/2007, Issue 727, p38
The article reports on the possible release of central and fringe land for redevelopment in London, England according to the Wholesale Markets Review of URS. It has recommended that the markets at Smithfields, EC1, Billingsgate, E14, New Spitalfields, E10 and the Western International in...
- CRITICAL EYE. Halliwell, James // Grocer;11/29/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8183, p21
The article shares the sentiments raised by Billingsgate market veteran Roger Barton about the threat posed by supermarkets on the future of the Billingsgate market in London, England, during the November 25, 2014 episode of the London Live television show "The Fish Market: Inside Billingsgate."
- Don't miss the night of the year at Old Billingsgate. Wood, Janet // Utility Week;11/12/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p12
The article announces that the Utility Industry Achievement Awards will be held on December 6, 2010 in the location of Old Billingsgate in London, England.
- Stop and refuel at fmVend. // Vending International;Mar2014, p12
The article offers information on the fmVend vending exhibition to be held on May 20, 2014 at Old Billingsgate in London, England.