- The Hill's PUNDITS BLOG. // Hill;9/23/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 109, p32
A blog is presented discussing the bail out proposition of U.S. Treasury Secretary, Henry M. Paulson.
- Bailout Bill Causes Mass E-Mailing. // Certification Magazine;Dec2008, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p9
A blog concerning bailout bill in the U.S. is discussed.
- Readers respond. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/17/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p17
The article resents the response of several readers of the website of the journal, www.ChicagoBusiness.com to a blog by Greg Hinz titled "Rosemont Gets a Cut of McPier Bailout Money" that appeared on May 11, 2010
- The market bails out? Jehan, Joe Le // Fundweb;6/20/2012, p3
A blog is presented that discusses the change in the reaction of the stock markets to various financial events such as financial bailout of Spain and the interest rate cuts by China.
- After 'Ad Hoc' Government Bailout, Citigroup Still Too Big to Fail, Watchdog Says. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;1/ 9/2011, p12
A blog is presented that informs on a report by the Special Inspector General in the U.S., according to which the government bail out of the Citicorp Inc. was on ad-hoc basis and the system of the financial institution is very strong and is unlikely to fail in the coming future.
- FTSE blog: Markets record heavy losses of Spanish bailout fears. Salih, Chris // Fundweb;7/23/2012, p1
A blog stating that the FTSE 100 has ended the day more than 2 per cent down as fears that Spain may still require a full bailout package continue to grow is presented.
- Despite Extra Help, Weakest Bailed-Out Bank Is Still Among the Worst. Wang, Marian // Pro Publica;8/ 8/2010, p3
A blog is presented, which discusses the charges made by the U.S. House Ethics Committee against California Democrat Maxine Waters, who was allegedly involved in improper use of funds for the bailout of OneUnited bank.
- White House touts US auto 'resurgence'. // Hill;12/19/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 175, p21
An excerpt from the transportation blog of the periodical "The Hill" in the June 1, 2011 issue is presented, concerning the efforts of the U.S. government attempting to turn the auto bail-outs into a political winner for U.S. President Barack Obama.
- CHOICE BITS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/20/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p23
Several excerpts from blog entries on CrainsCleveland.com are presented which include one on federal bailout of Goldman Sachs & Co., one on 100 best small towns to live in the U.S., and another on global economy.