Data helps MySpace to get back in the game
- A business with vision. Pihlaja, Charity // Inside Tucson Business;12/23/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the 20th anniversary celebration of Optical Image in Tucson, Texas. Variation of eyewear collections; Customer services offered; Revenue of the company.
- Tucson's trade office recognizes key players in city partnerships. Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;12/16/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p1
Highlights the fourth anniversary celebration of the Tucson-Mexico Trade Office in Arizona. Recipients of the awards; Recognition on the community involvement initiative of the company; Improvement of customer services.
- YOU GENERATION. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;1/1/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p17
The article covers issues related to the wireless communication industry. MySpace.com and Cingular wireless entered into an exclusive partnership to provide enhanced features of MySpace to Cingular customers. IDC research analyst Julien Blin states that several wireless carriers, mobile virtual...
- Sole Survivor. // Indianapolis Monthly;Sep2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p22
The article focuses on Stout's Shoe Store which is celebrating its 125th anniversary in September 2011 and is still using the Baldwin Flyer basket system to transport purchases to an upstairs office to be wrapped in brown paper.
- Bank of New Hampshire celebrates two centuries. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/27/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p24A
Reports on the 200th year anniversary celebration of the Bank of New Hampshire in New Hampshire. Customer services; Acceptance of deposits and cashing checks; History of the bank.
- Schneider: Tops in Pediatric Care. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/8/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 33, p8D
Highlights the 2003 Anniversary of Schneider Children's Hospital in Long Island, New York. Plans of the hospital to expand in different areas in the U.S.; Improvement on the quality of service; Theme of the event.
- Small but Mighty. Layden, Sarah // Indianapolis Monthly;Jan2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p26
The article reports that this month marks the one-year anniversary of SmallerIndiana.com. The site is a local mash-up of Facebook, MySpace, and Linked In. It allows creative "Smoosiers" (short for "Smaller" and "Hoosier") to find one another.
- Two weeks's half-board in the Maldives in February for two people celebrating an anniversary. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;12/3/2004, Issue 2643, p46
Presents the results of inquiries at call centers in Great Britain about a trip to the Maldives for two people celebrating an anniversary. Evaluation of Holiday Bank, Your Travel Service and Let's Go Direct.
- Mohawk locates what the other guys can't. Forcinio, Hallie // Aftermarket Business;Oct2003, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p1
Highlights the 2003 Anniversary of Mohawk Auto Parts company in Muleshoe, Texas. Assessment on the quality of service; Theme of the event; Number of dealers.