What You Need for a Strategic HR Plan
- 20 ways to be a better communicator. Ramsey, Robert D. // Supervision;Jan2002, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the importance of being a good communicator and other qualities that a supervisor should have. Purpose of communicating with employees; Reasons for failing to communicate with employees; Ways of effective communication.
- The Effects of Firm Strategy on the Level and Structure of Executive Compensation. Singh, Parbudyal; Agarwal, Naresh C. // Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences (Canadian Journal of;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p42
Presents a study that provided additional insights on the determination of executive compensation in Canada. Review of related literature; Discussion on identifiable strategic orientations that affect business management; Effects of firm strategy on the level and structure of chief executive...
- Your key people and their salaries. Koolen, Gerard // Slovak Spectator;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p5
Deals with the importance of salary in preventing managers from leaving the company. Information on a survey of management positions in Slovakia; Estimated minimum salary for engineering managers in the country; Financial cost of hiring new employees.
- Men's salaries outstrip women in the HR sector. // Personnel Today;3/11/2003, p51
Reports on the difference between salaries of men and women in human resource management (HR) sector in Great Britain. Percentage of male HR directors earning more than their women counterparts; Comparison between men and women HR executives earning below Â£30000; Trends in pay gap among male...
- HR pay growth accelerates. Avery, Mark // HR Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p122
Highlights the findings of a survey sponsored by the Society for Human Resource Management aimed at determining pay level trends for human resource (HR) professionals in the United States. Increase in average base salary levels; Positions with the highest levels of compensation; Growth in the...
- HR directors' pay too high, says HR. // Personnel Today;1/8/2002, p1
Reports the results of the survey on the level of satisfaction of Human Resource (HR) professionals on the salaries of HR directors in Great Britain.
- Investing in people. Silber, Tony // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;6/1/99, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p5
Focuses on a slowdown of substantial raises for production executives in the United States. Impact on magazine management people; Calibration of effective compensation policies; Importance of a capable, knowledgeable team.
- Salary monitor. // Personnel Today;5/6/2003, p55
Presents tables on the salaries of British personnel executives. Assistant personnel officer; Human resource personnel in the publishing and media industries; Assistant managers.
- More Than Two Cents Worth. Rubis, Leon // HR Magazine;May2002, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p8
Introduces an article on the role of human resource management in upper executives compensation.