How HR Made a Difference: Three Studies
- TEP plan to divest sparks ire. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;08/31/98, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p1
Reports on Tucson Electric Power Co.'s plan to divest its generation assets. Possible effects of the divestiture on utility investors and electric service; Stranded costs that will be passed on to consumers.
- TEP plans services `beyond the meter'. Cross, Cheri // Inside Tucson Business;2/27/95, Vol. 4 Issue 48, p4
Opinion. Comments on the plan of the Tucson Electric Power Co. (TEP) to form a new holding company. Decision of the company on an entrepreneurial approach.
- TEP still hopes to form holding company. Strange, Julia // Inside Tucson Business;7/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the conflicting recommendations of the Residential Utility Consumers Office (RUCO) and the Arizona Corporation Commission regarding the Tucson Electric Power Co.'s (TEP) request to form a holding company. RUCO's recommendation for the approval of the request based on 32 conditions;...
- TEP needs longer leash. // Inside Tucson Business;11/17/97, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p4
Editorial. Comments that the Tucson Electric Power Co. needs the approval of its proposed holding company to compete in a deregulated marketplace.
- Name change reflects utility's competitive strategy. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;12/08/97, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p17
Reports on Tucson Electric Power Co.'s plans to change its ticker symbol TEP into UniSource Energy Corp. or UNS in the New York Stock Exchange. Significance of the change for the company's competitive initiatives; Plans for the separation of the company's power-providing functions from...
- Stranded costs: $1 billion bill. // Inside Tucson Business;01/05/98, Vol. 7 Issue 41, p4
Editorial. Comments on the deregulation of the Tucson Electric Power Co.
- TEP gains support for holding company. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;04/14/97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the introduction of strategies introducing regulatory reforms at the Tucson Electric Power Co. Restructuring proposals for the company considered by the Arizona Corporation Commission; Plans to assign the company as an ownership subsidiary of the UniSource Energy Corp.
- TEP plugs into world market. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;10/06/97, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the globalization plans of Tucson Electric Power Co. Target markets; Investment of $30 million in subsidiaries; Acquisition of a 50 percent interest in New Energy Ventures Inc.
- TEP called up to the majors. // Inside Tucson Business;10/06/97, Vol. 7 Issue 28, p4
Editorial. Focuses on the economic opportunities that Tucson Electric Power Co. can bring to the city of Tucson, Arizona.