Rank-and File Feedback
- Get Feedback On Your Performance. // Successful Supervisor;May2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
The article discusses the effective methods to get employees speak up on the performance of their supervisors through asking the four questions about the supervisors' management style.
- Leader: The new balance of power. // Marketing (00253650);5/28/2008, p29
The article reflects on the selection process of the top 100 marketing executives worldwide. The author believes that the process is a tough and tedious job because the review panel spends several hours reviewing a candidate's profile within the marketing community. In 2008, one of the criteria...
- 10 Bizarre Requests From Bosses. McCafferty, Dennis // CIO Insight;6/30/2014, p1
The article reports on a survey from CareerBuilder which shows that over 60 percent of surveyed employees are satisfied with the performance of their supervisors. Topics discussed include communication style as a major determining factor in employees' grading of their supervisors, percentage of...
- College Experiences and Managerial Performance. Howard, H. // Journal of Applied Psychology;Aug86, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p530
Relationships between various college experiences and management potential, as demonstrated in assessment center performance and later promotions, were studied in two AT&T longitudinal samples of managers (one graduating in the l950s and one in the l970s) as well as for samples of middle- aged...
- El 42 por ciento de los jefes suspendido. // Capital Humano;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 238, p13
The results of a study by consulting firm Otto Walter on the performance of bosses as judged by their subordinates are presented. The study finds that only about 60 percent of employees would hire their own bosses, only about 75 percent believe that their bosses are appropriately qualified, and...
- INTERRATER RELIABILITY AND AGREEMENT OF PERFORMANCE RATINGS: A METHODOLOGICAL COMPARISON. Fleenor, John W.; Fleenor, Julie B.; Grossnickle, William F. // Journal of Business & Psychology;Spring96, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p367
This paper demonstrates and compares methods for estimating the interrater reliability and interrater agreement of performance ratings. These methods can be used by applied researchers to investigate the quality of ratings gathered, for example, as criteria for a validity study, or as...
- Foreign aid. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Reports that accounting firm Ernst & Young has set up an expatriate administration center in Iselin, New Jersey.
- Which trading software will finish first? Leone, Marie // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the establishment of a one-stop testing laboratory for power trading software by Ernst and Young LLP at its Houston Texas based Energy Center of Excellence. How customers will benefit from the use of the laboratory; What are the objectives in the establishment of the testing laboratory.
- On-line service for busy entrepreneurs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p26
Reports on the Internet online service Ernie from Ernst & Young Inc. Features of the online service; Cost; World Wide Web site.