Ikimbo, MyAlert Partner
- Brokat Buys Stake In Spanish Start-Up. // American Banker;8/11/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 154, p10
Reports that Brokat AG has acquired the business of Spain-based MyAlert.com. Value of the deal.
- BroadVision signs portal partners. // B to B;8/20/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 15, p4
Reports that BroadVision Inc. has signed portal content development and marketing deals with ScreamingMedia Inc. and MyAlert.com Inc. as of August 20, 2001.
- Ikimbo partners with Broadbeam. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p2
Reports on the partnership of instant communications company Ikimbo Inc. with wireless data software provider Broadbeam Corp. to offer time-sensitive communication products to the business community. Terms of the deal.
- IKIMBO APPLIES FOR FILE SHARING PATENT. Monroy, Tom // Interactive Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p20
Reports Ikimbo, a provider of communications and collaboration software, that filed an extensive file transfer patent. Purpose of the patent-pending technology according to officials at Herndon, Virginia; Statement issued by Jamey Harvey, chief executive of Ikimbo regarding file sharing.
- IW infocenter. // Industry Week/IW;1/22/96, Vol. 245 Issue 2, p62
Presents several information resources and events of interest to the industrial sector in the United States. Includes the conferences held by `Industry Week' in 1996; `Industry Week Interactive' on CompuServe; Book titled `The Problem Solving Machine for the Memory Jogger'; Managing for...
- Why aren't there more trade referral services? // PHC Profit Report;3/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p6
Discusses the small number of trade referral services in the United States. PAMCANI industry fund's trade referral services; Reasons why association executives shy away from referrals.
- The web. Eisinger, Jesse // Tikkun;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p59
Opinion. Examines the role of the Internet in the business industry. Changing to the news business by the Internet; Negative features of the Internet; Effectiveness of Internet.
- More than a marketing tool, the Net can be a small-business forum. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/14/95, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p15
Reports on the Internet's and commercial on-line services' value as sources of business information. Information technology centers; Prodigy Services Co.'s launching of an on-line business resource area; CompuServe's small business resources range of services; Entrepreneur's Small Business...
- Peak performance for brokers and traders. Amor, Joe // Satellite Communications;Jun98, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p36
Focuses on the monumental function of financial information industry in the global economy. Emergence of the first sub-meter satellite antenna system in 1980s; Arrival of local area network to tie computers into workable groups; Shift of financial information provides from hardware to software...