I Want My...I Want My MTV
- Protecting The Golden Egg. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p22
Focuses on issues on wireless advertising and privacy in the United States. Reasons wireless privacy will initiate more discussion in 2001; Analysts' prediction on wireless advertising; Findings of a study conducted by SkyGo Inc. on wireless advertising.
- SkyGo studies responses to wireless ads. Elkin, Tobi // Advertising Age;3/5/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on a study conducted by SkyGo revealing that 64 percent of consumers who participated in the study accepted advertisements on the wireless devices in the United States. Interest in acting on wireless offers after viewing them reached 15 percent. Trivia contests, promotions...
- SkyGo Pumps Up Ad Volume. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p29
Reports on the wireless advertising strategy of SkyGo Inc. after completing its first round of venture financing. Fund for the next growth stage; Investors in the company.
- SkyGo finds users receptive to wireless advertising. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the findings released by SkyGo Inc. on wireless communication advertising.
- Knocking On Wireless Doors. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p34
Reports on the plans of SkyGo Inc. to conduct a four-month trial study about consumers' reaction to wireless advertising. Areas where the Wireless Advertising Association wants to have guidelines; Themes and scope of the trial study; Reasons SkyGo chose to conduct its trial study in Boulder,...
- Wireless advertising minus the banner. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;03/12/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 11, p28
Reports the criticism of wireless advertising in the United States as of March 2001. Results of an advertising study conducted by SkyGo; Views on the creation of royalty programs within the marketing program of a company.
- SkyGo tests wireless marketing platform. // RCR;09/04/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p22
Focuses on the launch of a wireless marketing platform by SkyGo Inc. with a market research study in Boulder, Colorado.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Advertising Age;5/15/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 21, p64
Offers news briefs related to advertising. Potential merger of the Internet Advertising Bureau and the Wireless Advertising Industry Association; Why America Online shifted Richard Ward to the position of vice president of ad agency relationships; Launch of wireless platform by SkyGo; Launch of...
- MTV launches cell program in Japan. Madden, Normandy; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;10/11/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 41, p22
Reports on the launching of an advertising-supported program for mobile phones called MTV Hayadashi by MTV in Japan on October 10, 2004. Features of the wireless program; Information on how MTV Hayadashi will be delivered to mobile phones; Availability of the program.