TI Sees Some Light
- Templeton becomes TI chairman as Engibous retires. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News;1/21/2008, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p44
The article announces the selection of Richard Templeton as chairman of Texas Instruments Inc.
- UMTS-Based Chip Set Gives 3G Big Boost. // Electronic Design;3/17/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p21
Focuses on the adoption of the third generation (3G) standard of the Universal Mobile Telecommunications System by Texas Instruments Inc. in the U.S. Use of wideband code division multiple access in mobile phones; Integration of analog and power-management functions; Benefits of the technology...
- Is Intel 'Stalking' TI? Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p3
Highlights the competition between Intel Corp. and Texas Instruments (TI) in telecommunication industry. Release of Intel's Personal Internet Client Architecture called Intel PCA; Clients of TI.
- TI unveils integrated ADSL router-on-a-chip. // Telecom Asia;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, pPG6
Features ADSl access router, AR7 introduced by Texas Instruments. Use of 120-nanometer technology in an advanced system-on-a-chip development; Application on Linux and VxWorks operating systems; Combination of MIPS 32-bit RISC processor, a DSP-based digital transceiver andADSL analog front end.
- Flexibility counts. // Electronic News;3/20/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2057, p4
Reports that Texas Instruments will introduce its ThunderLAN networking devices, originally developed with Compaq Computer. Architecture; E110 ThunderLAN LITE and E100.
- Step-Down Regulators Deliver Highest Power Density, Efficiency In Smallest Package. // Power Electronics Technology;Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p38
The article offers brief information on the TPS56221 synchronous switcher from Texas Instruments Inc. (TI).
- Nokia and TI look to wireless Web browsing. Paquet, Cheri // InfoWorld;10/27/97, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p90
Reports on licensing agreement separately announced by Nokia Telecommunications Inc. and Texas Instruments (TI) Inc. covering Web browsing and Java, respectively. Nokia's licensing of Spyglass' Spyglass Prism; Agreement between TI and Sun Microsystems to license EmbeddedJava and PersonalJava...
- TI in long-term wireless thrust. // Electronic News;12/01/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2196, p24
Introduces eight new chips from Texas Instruments Inc. designed for wireless communication products. Dual-band, dual-mode receiver; Frequency synthesizer; Receiver front end; Frequency synthesizer; Power device; Amplifiers; Prices.
- TI high-voltage switcher delivers energy savings to "always-on" smart meters, home automation designs. // Sensors;9/12/2014, p1
The article offers information on the UCC28880 high-voltage switcher developed by technology company Texas Instruments for various industrial applications.