Lightbridge Wireless Indicators
- WIRELESS SPENDING IN LATIN AMERICA($ BILLIONS). // Latin America Telecom;Oct2013, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
A graph is presented showing the rate of wireless spending in Latin America from 2006 to 2016.
- Wireless radio frequency bridges. Walters, Kevin // PC Week;12/08/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p131
Presents a chart evaluating wireless radio frequency bridges. Company; Product; Frequency ranges; Installation; Maximum distance between bridges; Security features; Price; More.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;1/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p32
Presents charts and graphs on the stock exchange performance of the wireless communication industry, as of January 14, 2002. List of companies; Illustration of portfolio index; Sales forecast for wireless telephones from 2001 to 2005.
- U.S. Wireless Industry, 1985-2007. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p1528
A chart showing information related to the wireless industry in the U.S. from 1985 to 2007 is presented.
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;2011 Book of Lists, p97
A chart is presented which shows several wireless technology companies in San Diego, California as of June 1, 2010 including Qualcomm Inc., Leap Wireless International Inc. and Wireless Works Inc.
- 2012-2013 FREQUENCY ALLOCATIONS. // Wireless Design & Development;Sep/Oct2012 Supplement, p1
A chart is presented depicting frequency allocations of wireless communication for 2012-2013.
- WIRELESS SERVICES COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;7/13/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p34
A chart is presented the lists the wireless services companies ranked by number of employees as of June 1, 2009 including Motorola Inc., Kyocera Wireless Corp. and San Diego Wireless.
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Wireless Communication Services in India. Parker, Philip M. // Country Outlook Reports;1/25/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the latent demand for wireless communication services in the regions of India including Delhi, Assam and Maharashtra for 2009 to 2014.
- SMARTPHONE WIRELESS DATA PLANS. Baer, Adam // Real Simple;Dec2011, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p212
A chart is presented listing the wireless data plans from major smartphone carriers.