- Motorola, Nextel Launch Digital World Phone. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p15
No abstract available.
- PUSH-TO-TALK. // America's Network;7/15/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p15
Features Push-to-Talk (PTT), an instant voice connection device developed by Motorola Inc. and popularized by Nextel Communications in the United States. Features of the product; Benefits of the PTT for enterprise users; Usability of the device.
- New Lease on Life. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;1/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1
Deals with the enhancement of the Motorola-developed iDEN networks technology. Benefits offered by the enhancements; Implication of the enhancements to Nextel Communications and Motorola.
- Nextel, Motorola deal throws open wireless market. Kimball, James G. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Dec93, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the impact of the deal between Nextel Communications Inc. and Motorola Inc. on the wireless communication systems in the United States. Nextel's purchase of licenses in 21 states for specialized mobile radio (SMR) from Motorola; Motorola as the owner of a 20 percent stake in Nextel;...
- Twists in 800 MHz saga have parties fighting over $$. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;11/10/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the plan of U.S.-based wireless communication carrier Nextel Communications Inc. to solve the interference problem at 800 MHz. Amount of money that it would invest to solve the problem; Remarks from Lawrence Krevor of Nextel on the plan; Concern of Motorola Inc. on the issue.
- Motorola i2000plus offered by Nextel. // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p18
Reports that Nextel Communications Inc. is offering its customers Motorola Inc.'s i2000plus Internet-capable phone with their wireless service.
- MOTOROLA 1560 HANDSET OFFERS MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING SERVICE. // Multimedia Publisher;Oct2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the introduction of the Motorola i560, a rugged flip-style mobile phone that delivers multiple ways to communicate and increase productivity, by Motorola and Nextel Communications Inc. in 2005. The Motorola i560 provides Nextel's unmatched walkie-talkie capabilities,...
- Motorola GPS crash hits Nextel customers. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;8/16/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
A software glitch in Motorola Inc.'s cell phones has left millions of customers of Nextel Communications Inc., without a safety feature that gives 911 operators their precise location. The Global Positioning System function crashed at midnight on July 18 in almost all of the cellular phones...
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p10
Presents news briefs on wireless communication systems as of October 15, 2001. Sale of telephones and services of Sprint PCS Group at Costco Wholesale Corp.; Results of a study of ReFLEX network technology; Initiatives of Nextel Communications Inc. and Motorola Inc. for the development of...