Channel 4 sets sked
- Channel 4 set to use 'Alias' Johnson, Debra // Daily Variety;8/13/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 50, p7
Reports that Great Britain-based Channel 4 has picked up top-rated U.S. drama 'Alias' from Buena Vista International Television.
- Property-speculation versus waste-management. // Televisual;Sep2005, p114
Highlights the summer television program lineup of Channel 4 in Great Britain. Audience ratings of the channel's top shows.
- Channel 4 Black Mirror. // Campaign (UK);1/25/2013, Issue 3, p3
The article reports on the promotion of the television series "Black Mirror," by Channel 4 with a campaign that shows modern advertising as well as the addiction to technology.
- Thumbs up from the trade for Channel 4's Holiday Hijack show. Richardson, Dave // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/4/2011, Issue 2969, p7
The article offers information on the "Holiday Hijack" television show of Channel 4 that features Gambia and Maldives.
- Baby-biting photos will air. Turner, Mimi // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/31/2002, Vol. 376 Issue 35, p4
Reports on plans of television network company, Channel 4 to telecast a program showing still photographs of a Chinese performance artist eating the flesh of a stillborn baby. Criticism of Channel 4's plans; Description of the program; Comments of Channel 4 regarding the telecast of the program.
- Channel 4 Education to tie digital content strategy closer to non-education brands. Davies, Jessica // New Media Age (Online Edition);5/18/2012, p2
The article reports that Channel 4 Education is likely to develop additional educational digital content for show brands. They are planning to integrate its projects with selected existing series including "Hollyoaks" and "Fresh Meat." It also mentions Channel 4 Education is also ramping up its...
- Kid Acne animates Zebra Face for Channel 4 series. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);7/30/2012, p1
The article reports that Zebra Face, one of the earliest creations of illustrator Kid Acne, will be telecast in a new animated series of Channel 4. Zebra Face and his sidekick Durable Mouthorgan Diabetic are stated to be unlikely superheroes. In 2011, Kid Acne is stated to have re-released a...
- Skins. // Revolution (14605953);Mar2009, p66
The article features the "Skins 3" campaign created by 4Creative/Unit 9, a teen-drama series aired in Channel 4 that wrote off its entire cast and replaced them with new characters. 4Creative was tasked to develop a moving piece of content that appears in e4.com and came up using Windows Live...
- U.K.'s reality train keeps rolling along. Clarke, Steve // Variety;10/6/2003, Vol. 392 Issue 8, pA2
Reports on the popularity of reality TV programs in Great Britain. Remarks from Alex Graham of Wall to Wall on the trend; Comments from Mark Thompson of Channel 4 on the clamor for reality TV in the country; Launch of the program "Fashion House."