TSI Moves Data Solution Into Europe
- GTE TSI puts Visibility on-line. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;07/06/98, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p12
Reports that GTE Telecommunications Services Inc. has announced that its Visibility Services 4.0 software can be accessed using the Internet. Capabilities of the software; Potential application for the Web-version of Visibility Services 4.0.
- City zoning changes aid GTE Wireless buildout. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on GTE Wireless Incorporated's turning on of its service ahead of time in Cincinnati. Reason behind the move; Advice given by GTE attorney, Richard Tranter; Examination of Cincinnati's zoning regulations.
- GTE unveils two technologies to fight fraud. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p52
Reports that GTE Telecommunications Services Incorporated has introduced two technologies to fight cellular fraud. Basis for the technologies; How the technologies work; Other announcements made by the company.
- Dusting for voice prints. // Telephony;02/24/97, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p20
Reports that GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. will integrate T-Netrix's Voice Verifi-Air technology into its FraudForce wireless anti-fraud platform.
- GTE ChurnManager goes commercial. // RCR;7/22/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p5
Reports on GTE Telecommunication Services' announcement of the commercial availability of the ChurnManager system following a successful beta test with GTE Mobilnet Inc.
- GTE launches PCS in Cincinnati MTA. // RCR;02/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the launch of GTE Wireless personal communications service network in the major trading areas of Cincinnati, Ohio. Use of Code Division Multiple Access technology by the network; Details on the construction of the network by GTE Wireless.
- GTE TSI to use T-NETIX voice verification. // RCR;09/22/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p16
Reports that GTE Telecommunications Services Incorporated announced that it will use T-NETIX Incorporated's Voice Verifi-Air speaker verification technology as part of its FraudForce verification services. What callers using the service need to do.
- GTE uses cartoon romance to promote wireless churn product. // RCR;11/11/96, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p13
Focuses on the GTE Telecommunications Services Incorporated designed of a cartoon on a computer disk to promote its ChurnManager System. What the disk called; Purpose of this design; Details on other aspects of the product.
- Fighting the good fight. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;10/28/96, Vol. 231 Issue 18, p8
Reports on the evaluation by GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. of a speaker verification technology from T-NETIX for GTE TSI's FraudForce architecture. Technology against wireless fraud; Capabilities; Expectations for telecommunications security.