DoCoMo Does Video
- NTT DoCoMo to launch FOMA streaming service. // RCR Wireless News;4/28/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p12
Reports that NTT DoCoMo Inc. will launch its M-state V-Live video streaming service for FOMA customers beginning May 1, 2003. Features of the service.
- PACKETVIDEO JOINS IN TEST OF NTT DOCOMO WIRELESS LAN. // New Media Age;6/27/2002, p13
Reports on the participation of PacketVideo in the wireless local area network trial being conducted by NTT DoCoMo.
- unwinding a video Trailer. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p22
Looks at the condition of video streaming service in Japan and the U.S.. Features of V-Live, part of the Fredom of Mobile Multimedia Access video streaming service launched by NTT DoCoMo; Technology underlying the video gateway of NMS Communications Corp. and Fujitsu Ltd.; Efforts of U.S....
- HP, DoCoMo co-develop streaming technologies. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;9/30/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p18
Reports on the joint vision of Hewlett-Packard Co. and NTT DoCoMo to bring easy access of audio and video content to end users by offering streaming technologies. Benefits of mobile streaming media content delivery network technology to the companies; Discussion on how the companies design a...
- Briefly. // Telephony;9/3/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 10, p30
Presents information on a multicast video-streaming platform developed by PacketVideo and NTT DoCoMo for mobile communication systems.
- Wireless Internet. // Wireless Week;01/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p22
Presents news briefs on wireless communication in the United States as of January 2000. Software test bench developed by PacketVideo for NTT DoCoMo company; Terms of the agreement signed by eHow.com with AvantGo.com company.
- Japanese Telecom Carrier Set to Buy PacketVideo. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p6
The article reports on the decision of PacketVideo Corp. to sell the 65 percent of its stake for 111.6 million dollars to NTT Docomo Inc. in San Diego, California.
- PacketVideo supplies DoCoMo with test software. // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the agreement of PacketVideo to provide NTT DoCoMo with software to test computer network interoperability. Features of the software allowing to verify compliance with interoperability standards.
- PacketVideo, DoCoMo, Microsoft team on music. // RCR Wireless News;6/19/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p14
The article announces the plan of PacketVideo Corp. to work with NTT DoCoMo Inc. to bring mobile music to the Japanese market using Microsoft Corp.'s Windows Mobile Media technology. NTT DoCoMo hopes the move sparks uptake of mobile music offerings by allowing users to play tunes on their...